Collapse
No announcement yet.

I Feel Bad For The Indian Girl Who Got Raped

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All the younger people on here are f***ing clueless.
    Last edited by Barn; 01-07-2013, 11:45 AM.

Comment

I dont care red reps. if you want you can ban me from the site. Noone can attack Islam by my side. I dont let it. if you want to evidence about this informations , read this newspapers ; Telegraph, 31 December 2001 - NewYork Times 22 October 2001- Milliyet 12 October 2001 - 1 October Newsweek - Derspiegel 25 March 2007 etc etc etc . I can say a lot of source. Please shut up ! the bad thing for you that all world will be muslim in a few decades. Usa , France , Denmark , Sweden , Germany , England , Russia , Japan ... All world... I'm going to trainin I wont answer more ...

Comment

Originally posted by Checheni_Lamara View Post
        I dont care red reps. if you want you can ban me from the site. Noone can attack Islam by my side. I dont let it. if you want to evidence about this informations , read this newspapers ; Telegraph, 31 December 2001 - NewYork Times 22 October 2001- Milliyet 12 October 2001 - 1 October Newsweek - Derspiegel 25 March 2007 etc etc etc . I can say a lot of source. Please shut up ! the bad thing for you that all world will be muslim in a few decades. Usa , France , Denmark , Sweden , Germany , England , Russia , Japan ... All world... I'm going to trainin I wont answer more ...
        Islam is open to criticism, it's not perfect, it's absolutely horrific in places, deal with it.

Comment

Death penalty for all involved.

Comment

None of those countries will ever become Islamic states.

Infact, I would argue the opposite : That many of them are becoming increasingly secular, and that over the course of the next few decades religion will be even more marginalized in Industrialized nations than it currently is.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_atheism

More laughable than your claim that nations such as Germany (where at least 50% of the population identify themselves as Atheists) will become Muslim, is the fact that you view your religion as being beyond reproach - A common trait of the brainwashed religious fanatic.

It should be noted that I couldn't find a single article regarding muslim populations in the United States from any of the newspapers printed on the dates that you listed.

However, I did find this.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_by_country

The highest percentage of Muslims in nations you listed being Russia, at 11.7%. The lowest being Japan, at 0.1%.

Comment

Here's a study on the muslim population that should give our new chechen friendin a base for debate.

In the United States, for example, the population projections show the number of Muslims more than doubling over the next two decades, rising from 2.6 million in 2010 to 6.2 million in 2030, in large part because of immigration and higher-than-average fertility among Muslims. The Muslim share of the U.S. population (adults and children) is projected to grow from 0.8% in 2010 to 1.7% in 2030, making Muslims roughly as numerous as Jews or Episcopalians are in the United States today. Although several European countries will have substantially higher percentages of Muslims, the United States is projected to have a larger number of Muslims by 2030 than any European countries other than Russia and France. (See the Americas section for more details.)
              In Europe as a whole, the Muslim share of the population is expected to grow by nearly one-third over the next 20 years, rising from 6% of the region’s inhabitants in 2010 to 8% in 2030. In absolute numbers, Europe’s Muslim population is projected to grow from 44.1 million in 2010 to 58.2 million in 2030. The greatest increases – driven primarily by continued migration – are likely to occur in Western and Northern Europe, where Muslims will be approaching double-digit percentages of the population in several countries. In the United Kingdom, for example, Muslims are expected to comprise 8.2% of the population in 2030, up from an estimated 4.6% today. In Austria, Muslims are projected to reach 9.3% of the population in 2030, up from 5.7% today; in Sweden, 9.9% (up from 4.9% today); in Belgium, 10.2% (up from 6% today); and in France, 10.3% (up from 7.5% today).
              http://www.pewforum.org/The-Future-o...opulation.aspx
              Last edited by BattlingNelson; 01-07-2013, 01:14 PM.

Comment

Yes, Islam is perfect . But everyone cannot understand. I'm 16 years old and researched about all religions. I have read Bible, I have read Torah. Without prejiduces. And I saw again. Islam is PERFECT. Only people are wrong. How many times you researhed about Islam. I'm sure NEVER. Anyway.
                This one time, at band camp.....

Anyway back on topic, horrific attack. May she rest in peace. How on earth did one of the attackers rip her intestines out "with his bare hands" as a number of articles have stated. There is no hope for scum like this.
                Last edited by Golden; 01-07-2013, 02:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
                  My first thought was:

"Would I have ****ed her when she was still alive?"

My second thought was:

"Would I **** her now she's dead?"

Don't hate the playa, hate the game.

wtf kind of comment is that you ****in ***** behind the keyboard????
                  Come out from you ****in hiding hole and say that in public and see what happens you keyboard warrior.
                  42K+ posts and no sense, you must sit behind your keyboard all day??
                  Anyone know who this arsehole is?

(btw all them rapists were Sikh's and Hindu's....not muslim)

Comment

Originally posted by raja harpoon View Post

wtf kind of comment is that you ****in ***** behind the keyboard????
                    Come out from you ****in hiding hole and say that in public and see what happens you keyboard warrior.
                    42K+ posts and no sense, you must sit behind your keyboard all day??
                    Anyone know who this arsehole is?

(btw all them rapists were Sikh's and Hindu's....not muslim)

Comment

Jai hoe?...

Comment

Working...
                      X