Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bernard Hopkins: Canelo Expected to Fight John Ryder in September

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not really a fight anyone cares about but I agree with icha that this is a decent tune up after covid.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican Bidness View Post
      Oh my dear friend. I feel sorry for you. Jacobs has shot down all the rumors that he was 180-185 pounds against GGg. He was saying that before the Canelo fight pressers.

You’re not even LISTENING to what he’s saying in that video. Jacobs is PATRONIZING the GGg rumors, “that’s where all this GGg thing about me being 180-185.”

Jacobs says, “if you see me at 180-185 That he’s sluggish” and garbage. Lol. He even said his optimal level is 175.

You’re welcome bruh! Don’t feel salty
      So dumb, trying to twist what is very clear, sad at the lengths these fanboys have to go to to try and make their hero stand out

Comment

Originally posted by LetOutTheCage View Post
        So dumb, trying to twist what is very clear, sad at the lengths these fanboys have to go to to try and make their hero stand out
        Lol. Jacobs has shot down numerous times the 180-185 was all rumor against him.

Can’t believe you can’t understand what he’s saying. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
          I like it and really think Ryder deserves it.
          Unlike Charlo right?

Comment

Originally posted by -GDS- View Post
            Unlike Charlo right?
            Canelo vs Charlo would be a much better and bigger fight so I don't get your point. You should wait to make comments until you've finished crying. You'll be far more rational...

Comment

Waste of money for Deez nuts

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                Canelo’s time at 168 has been fighting british C level domestic fighters.

I expect Ryder to get hit with a hydration clause too, since Fielding had one.
                You say British like that's a bad thing. Wilder has dieted on easy Americans and then got exposed by a Brit. UK produces way better fighters and champions per capita than the states.

Comment

Here comes Jason Quigley to Canelo’s rescue

Can hardly wait for the nuthuggers to justify this chit

Comment

Oh good he’s actually fighting someone who’s actually worth fighting. For a second I thought he was really going to fight that Quigly guy no one has ever heard of

Comment

Working...
                    X