Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andrade: Golovkin, Loeffler Rejected Me, They Wanted Rolls Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It’s hilarious how these gintards praise the dirty ginger for doing vada but they don’t acknowledge he was popped and that’s why the GGG fight was cancelled and that’s why he enrolled. They bash JMM for hiring memo but fail to acknowledge that the chemist are always ahead of the testing. I think the majority of elite fighters are on something that includes GGG, conelo, AJ etc

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
      Did Rolls ever beat a top ten fighter?
      - -You ever brush yer browned snaggles?

When androgynous gonna make a p4p list besides yourine?

Comment

Ggg went down a notch for this one..

Comment

Originally posted by hitking View Post
          This is funny. When they announced that Canelo was moving up to SMW and challenging for a title, I looked it up. Fielding was one of two world champions recognized by the WBA. So not only are there about five or six recognized world titles per division. There’s sanctioning bodies that recognize multiple fighters as current world champions. And somehow some of you legitimized Fielding because he had a belt. How ridiculous is that???

it was the exact same belt that Golovkin defended (against BUMS) for the first 11 defences of his supposed middleweight "record"

how ridiculous is that ???

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
            Did Rolls ever beat a top ten fighter?

LMFAO

their excuses are delicious

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
              It’s hilarious how these gintards praise the dirty ginger for doing vada but they don’t acknowledge he was popped and that’s why the GGG fight was cancelled and that’s why he enrolled. They bash JMM for hiring memo but fail to acknowledge that the chemist are always ahead of the testing. I think the majority of elite fighters are on something that includes GGG, conelo, AJ etc
              Everybody's on steroids - Nate Diaz

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post

yea, but what does that have to do with lil'G avoiding dangerous fighters to select scrub after scrub..... and then assuring his idiot fanbase that he wants to fight the best?

I get your point about clenelo, who knows..... but without Canelo on the landscape at middleweight, Hypekin would currently be praised as this ATG warrior who simply had an off-night against Jacobs..... that is what the muppets would be saying

and they would be saying that because Golovkin will not fight a threat

and regarding the " hater " thing..... everything I have said about Golovkin has turned out to be true

I told y'all

one guy knew

Comment

Originally posted by MMA >>> BOXING View Post
                  Everybody's on steroids - Nate Diaz
                  I believe it man

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                    yea, but what does that have to do with lil'G avoiding dangerous fighters to select scrub after scrub..... and then assuring his idiot fanbase that he wants to fight the best?

I get your point about clenelo, who knows..... but without Canelo on the landscape at middleweight, Hypekin would currently be praised as this ATG warrior who simply had an off-night against Jacobs..... that is what the muppets would be saying

and they would be saying that because Golovkin will not fight a threat

and regarding the " hater " thing..... everything I have said about Golovkin has turned out to be true
                    But time you said it yourself they are muppets just like gintards, *****s, *******s, all fighters have their ******ed fan base.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                      andrade is a "real" fighter doe. because...they say so. guys like geale with 2 top 5 wins were bums because he lost a SD 2 fights before. andrade with 0 top 10 wins is the real deal because...he's on their tv screen and they know him. willie monroe probably had a better resume than andrade does now. even wade had beaten a former champ unlike andrade. the only difference is hype. the thing they call ggg yet they seem to have blinders on when it comes to their favorites
                      Your trying to argue not only that bum ass geale (that got destroyed by Cotton with ease) was elite,then you have the audacity to bring in house arrest Wade claiming the same bs along with featherfisted certified bum monroe Jr,you really must love taking horrible losses & losing any shred of credibility you had left after all the shameful AJ fanboying. I honestly didn't think you were this much of a shill & a lemming.

Wades bum ass looked like boxcar fred from bumfights,Geale & monroe are as D level as they come for any elite fighter which is why they lost horribly in every fight against good fighters. The audacity to compare them to fighters that while still somewhat unproven at least pose a threat to anyone they face unlike that list of bellhops & featherfisted cabbies.
                      Last edited by kushking; 06-09-2019, 08:56 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X