Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andrade: Golovkin, Loeffler Rejected Me, They Wanted Rolls Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by steeve steel View Post
    Didn't say never. Just said not on the first fight. Seeing Canelo fought Fielding on his first DAZN card...
    Fielding is a million miles ahead of Rolls and had a belt too. Not to mention it's ggg chasing Canelo not the other way around. Ggg needs a statement fight and Rolls sure as hell isn't it.

Comment

What's new?

GGG only KOs bums. Nothing new here.

Only reason he even fought Jacobs was because he had been KO'd before and dropped in previous bouts.

Comment

Originally posted by just the facts View Post
        Fielding is a million miles ahead of Rolls and had a belt too. Not to mention it's ggg chasing Canelo not the other way around. Ggg needs a statement fight and Rolls sure as hell isn't it.
        This is funny. When they announced that Canelo was moving up to SMW and challenging for a title, I looked it up. Fielding was one of two world champions recognized by the WBA. So not only are there about five or six recognized world titles per division. There’s sanctioning bodies that recognize multiple fighters as current world champions. And somehow some of you legitimized Fielding because he had a belt. How ridiculous is that???

Comment

ggg chasing canelo like a jealous ex wife

Comment

Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post
            - -Androgynous ever beat a top ten fighter?

Maybe a short notice split with vanes whom GGG KOed post haste.

Now he fights a polish fighter knocked out by Rosado save ref interference?

Are you boys men or mice?
            Did Rolls ever beat a top ten fighter?

Comment

GGG is just trying to get paid. He knows that he’s at the end and just wants to cash in as much as possible

Comment

Canelo has GGG's number i would love to see Andrade and GGG fight next. I mean Andrade couldn't hold Canelo's jockstrap but i think it's time for the fans to get something fresh.

Comment

Originally posted by hitking View Post
                  This is funny. When they announced that Canelo was moving up to SMW and challenging for a title, I looked it up. Fielding was one of two world champions recognized by the WBA. So not only are there about five or six recognized world titles per division. There’s sanctioning bodies that recognize multiple fighters as current world champions. And somehow some of you legitimized Fielding because he had a belt. How ridiculous is that???
                  It's totally ridiculous. I want to see Rolls and Fielding fight. I'm picking Rolls..

Comment

Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post
                    - -Androgynous ever beat a top ten fighter?

Maybe a short notice split with vanes whom GGG KOed post haste.

Now he fights a polish fighter knocked out by Rosado save ref interference?

Are you boys men or mice?
                    if andrade is such a bum why wont ggg fight him??
                    why ggg chose a dishwasher after a long layoff??(canelo took on fielding on december)

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post

chicken-G don't want that smoke

#wantstofightthebestdoe
                      #canadianmarketdoe

Comment

Working...
                      X