• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RGJTMMRDCMJRJSM View Post
    Mikey is challenging Spence tho

Why can't Davis am i right?

He called out Pacman

If he thinks he can do it why not?

I think Gervonta seeing his boyfriend get slapped around hurt his feelings.

Will this at least be competitive tho?
    in my opinion, no.

Pacquaio looks like a full welterweight now, not a blown up lightweight or super lightweight, but an actual full sized welterweight.

the fight would have to take place at 147, and i seriously doubt if Gervonta would have the same explosiveness there.

Gervonta would probably look soft and fat even at 140.

Comment

Originally posted by w1cked View Post
      in my opinion, no.

Pacquaio looks like a full welterweight now, not a blown up lightweight or super lightweight, but an actual full sized welterweight.

Pacquiao looked smaller than Broner tho

Comment

in my opinion, no.

the fight would have to take place at 147, and i seriously doubt if Gervonta would have the same explosiveness there.

Gervonta would probably look soft and fat even at 140.
        Yes, it would be competitive. Pacquiao weighed 149 on fight night. Gervonta is only marginally smaller than Pac. They have pretty much the same height and reach in fact.

Comment

Pacquiao looked smaller than Broner tho
          yea but compare Pac to himself from previous years, he looks like a full sized welter compared to 2012 or 2010 or 2009

Comment

Would not be much difference in size when they actually met in the ring. Might be interesting if Tank is serious, which I doubt

Comment

yea but compare Pac to himself from previous years, he looks like a full sized welter compared to 2012 or 2010 or 2009
              Actually, he said in his interviews his regular weight is 140 and 147 is not really his natural weight

Question is, will Gervonta be too pudgy at 140?

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
                Yes, it would be competitive. Pacquiao weighed 149 on fight night. Gervonta is only marginally smaller than Pac. They have pretty much the same height and reach in fact.
                yea, they have similar body frame, but pac has more natural mass that comes with age.

Gervonta is still young, still growing, and wont fill out 140-147 without looking fat unless he decides to build muscle

Comment

I see old Manny being too much for him even now from what he showed last night. Pacquiao is actually a fair bit taller and more muscular than Davis. I give Gervonta his credit for being one of the better fighters in the lighter weights but Manny is far more experienced on the big stage.

Comment

Actually, he said in his interviews his regular weight is 140 and 147 is not really his natural weight

Question is, will Gervonta be too pudgy at 140?
                    Actually, it's clear as day he is a full welterweight now

He is not going to 140 ever again. Maybe his best condition weight would be something like 143-144, but since that's not an actual weight class he has no choice but to fight at 147 otherwise risking his health to get to 140.

Comment

Hey Al Haymon,

I'll pay for this one too

Make it happen..I wanna see the 40yr old wipe out your stable of pricks

Make it happen

Comment

Working...
                      X