Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dortmund confirmed it, Gotze to Bayern in the summer I'd be well ****ed off if I was a Dortmund fan.

Pep will play him in the false 9, try and turn him into a poor mans Messi I reckon. He's been playing there for Germany lately.

Dortmund are gonna be stripped down, Klopp will have to rebuild them again.

Comment

• Originally posted by SirTomJones View Post
      Man City lost the title more than United won it.
      Nope Arsenal lost the title more than United won it..
      Nope Chelsea lost the title more than United won it..
      Nope QPR lost the title more than United won it..

You god damn sheep shagging tard

This "****" Man United team could potentially get the biggest points total in PL history

I guess Dortmund lost the title more then Bayern won it also??

Comment

• Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
        Dortmund confirmed it, Gotze to Bayern in the summer I'd be well ****ed off if I was a Dortmund fan.

Pep will play him in the false 9, try and turn him into a poor mans Messi I reckon. He's been playing there for Germany lately.

Dortmund are gonna be stripped down, Klopp will have to rebuild them again.
        Is Dortmund vs Bayern that much of a rivalry? it's not a derby i don't think.. it's hardly Figo to Madrid.. or Rooney to City.. Sure its upsetting to fans though i guess..

I hope Dortmund win the CL now though if Gotze goes.. i see Lewandowski, Reus, Hummels, Pisceck, Gundogan getting picked off

Comment

• Originally posted by BEDROOM BULLY View Post
          Is Dortmund vs Bayern that much of a rivalry? it's not a derby i don't think.. it's hardly Figo to Madrid.. or Rooney to City.. Sure its upsetting to fans though i guess..

I hope Dortmund win the CL now though if Gotze goes.. i see Lewandowski, Reus, Hummels, Pisceck, Gundogan getting picked off
          It's not a derby but it's pretty much the German equivalent of Real/Barca.

32 mill is a good price as well.

Comment

Man City lost the title more than United won it.
            I don't think that's true at all. Look at the results this season, 27 wins with four games to go, 84 points. That's tremendous. City could have had a potentially title winning season and amassed 90 points and United would still be likely to win.

United and City seem to have raised the bar on what it means to be first and second.

Comment

• Couldnt stop laughing when i saw this yesterday

and this had me laughing

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                Nah I don't think gotze will leave for bayern. He is a dortumnd product down to the blood.
                Lewandowski on the other hand, lol. Him talking to bayern officials is a big slap in the face to bvb supporters.
                Seems that doesn't matter much lol.

Dam that's a big blow for Klopp & Dortmund. Very strange to make that annoucement now, bit poor from Bayern if I'm honest.

Rumours already floating around that Dortmund are looking at Isco & Eriksson to replace Gotze.

Comment

• Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                  I don't think that's true at all. Look at the results this season, 27 wins with four games to go, 84 points. That's tremendous. City could have had a potentially title winning season and amassed 90 points and United would still be likely to win.

United and City seem to have raised the bar on what it means to be first and second.
                  You finished 19 points clear of Arsenal last year. That is with them having Van Persie.

This season they are 5 points behind you without Van Persie in the team.

What happened?

Comment

You finished 19 points clear of Arsenal last year. That is with them having Van Persie.

This season they are 5 points behind you without Van Persie in the team.

What happened?
                    Not enough goals. City played in a cagey way for the first half of the season and were drawing and losing games that last year they were winning by two or more goals.

That's everything.

Comment

• Just looking at the Gotze deal, Bayern are proper ****s aren't they? As soon as a club is looking like a domestic threat to them, they just go after their best player and there's essentially nothing the selling club can do about it. The bundesliga will never change.

They did it with Ballack and Ze Roberto at Leverkusen.

They did it with Gomez at Stuttgart.

They did it with Neuer at Schalke.

Now they've done it with Gotze at Dortmund.

And to think FFP is meant to level the playing field Once again it has been illustrated that all FFP does is protect the established elite and stop other clubs from competing.

Comment

Working...
                      X