Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you a fan of Joe Joyce? How far can he go??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
    I was at that fight, Usyk stood him on his head for 5 rounds. Joyce isn’t skilled enough to compete at the top level. He won’t make it at top level as a pro.
    What happened to he wont make it as a pro period ?

You hanging out with Plunger ?

You were at the fight but you must have had bad seating lol bc the 1st three rnds were competitive and you must have missed the punch that had Usyk back peddling across the ring . Only rnds 4 and 5 were when Joyce started to become more open and less competitive.

You also probably dont know those fights are 5 rnds only so it would have been to Usyks advantage of work rate and experience at that point .
    Last edited by juggernaut666; 08-16-2018, 09:17 AM.

Comment

He is too robotic and too slow. He'll end up as a gatekeeper at some stage, probably face off against Dubois in like 2 or 3 years.

Comment

Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
        Did molina,Washington,spillka get world title shots are they really top drawer heavyweights ? No they are not so that's your 1st argument debunked about fighting for a world title gumbo lol.
        2ndly it could quite easily have ended it in the 5th round when Joshua had him and inexperience made Joshua blow a gasket and when klitckco came back after that I paid him great respect for it and as I said after was a klitchco I thought had long since gone.
        I am a big Joshua fan but unlike you I am realistic and your the only nutty person who thinks Joshua beats Lewis at this stage of his career.
        AJ has a long way to go before he can be compared with Lewis.
        I look at facts not ifs.
        And where are all these so called expert breakdowns you give because I have not seen them lol
        Wilder was able to fight those guys bc the WBC was thinned out .

The truth is you dont know what your talking about bc on one hand you say Joyce isnt good but then claim you say he could still get a title shot which tells me you dont follow HW boxing bc you would see the division is by far stronger now then it was two years ago .

So what did you debunk ?

You constantly contradict yourself ,how is using Joshua inexperience valid against Klitchko but Joyces isnt against Usyk who had just won gold medal ?

Your just making a blanket for yourself in the event WHEN Joyce debunks what you're actually saying here bc you will claim whoever he defeats is no good now . lol

You're only realistic when it doesn't concern the HW's .

Your currently giving Fury no chance against Wilder too correct ?

"Fury is a lucas browne waiting to happen......when wilder or joshua knocks him out fury will be wide eyed , motionless and ricky hatton breathing. "

Further proof how out of touch with reality you are. LUCAS BROWNE ? lol

Im not concerned what or how you think Lewis vs Joshua goes , only someone unreasonable sees the fight as a mismatch.

When in fact ACTUALLY breaking the fight down which requires IQ one would see that each possess abilities and physical attributes to make it competitive and you actually have evidence bc Joshua defeated a great version of Klitchko ( again something you didnt see coming ) n only his 19th fight .
        Last edited by juggernaut666; 08-16-2018, 09:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Enzo Mc is **** View Post
          He's a strange one. He punches with his arms but seems to carry a lot of power. I don't know how to rate him without seeing him in with some decent competition.
          he does the opposite and puts his whole body into punches dont know what youre watching

Comment

and he is going to go the top and prove to be world class, whether he gets a title or not who knows but he obviously beats charr, briggs etc now. would of liked to of seen him against miller, two big heavyweights who are very active.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperSuperLeeds View Post
              he does the opposite and puts his whole body into punches dont know what youre watching
              Dont give these guys to much info ....this threads going to be hilarious to come back too , thick headed Plunger you better just stop The plunger man . lol

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                Wilder was able to fight those guys bc the WBC was thinned out .

The truth is you dont know what your talking about bc on one hand you say Joyce isnt good but then claim you say he could still get a title shot which tells me you dont follow HW boxing bc you would see the division is by far stronger now then it was two years ago .

So what did you debunk ?

Your just making a blanket for yourself in the event WHEN Joyce debunks what you're actually saying here bc you will claim whoever he defeats is no good now . lol

You're only realistic when it doesn't concern the HW's .

Your currently giving Fury no chance against Wilder too correct ?

"Fury is a lucas browne waiting to happen......when wilder or joshua knocks him out fury will be wide eyed , motionless and ricky hatton breathing. "

Further proof how out of touch with reality you are. LUCAS BROWNE ? lol

Im not concerned what or how you think Lewis vs Joshua goes , only someone unreasonable sees the fight as a mismatch.

When in fact ACTUALLY breaking the fight down which requires IQ one would see that each possess abilities and physical attributes to make it competitive and you actually have evidence bc Joshua defeated a great version of Klitchko ( again something you didnt see coming ) n only his 19th fight .
                when i say wide eyed and uncontious it's just an example to say he will get koed by Joshua and wilder.
                Fury is wide open to rquick right hands and has hit the deck 2 times courtesy of straight rights and that they were also delivered by one a cruiserweight and a journey man...enough of this waffle idiot.
                You know **** all about boxing idiot and what I said before you don't have to be an elite heavyweight to get a world title shot hence all of wilders defences except Ortiz so again your back tracking on that ....let's lay some serious wager on the outcome of wilder vs fury ..if fury wins I close my account and disappear and vice Versa for you ...easy done gumbo.
                As for joyce he is not a journey man but as I said he is not good enough to win a world title which again how much you want to wager with me on this.
                Your a laughing stock on this site with some of your picks and theory's and it says it all that you think aj can beat Lewis when he hasn't proved himself yet.
                And trust me gumbo I was a firm believer in Joshua way before you popped your head up on this site.
                Wager with me fury and joyce if your that confident.

Comment

Originally posted by The Madison View Post
                  im a huge fan. who knows how far he will go but strap in your seatbelts cause its gonna be one hell of a ride!!!

Gay.....

Comment

It’s hard to see him in a bad fight because even when someone outboxes him it’s going to look artful because of the size, strength, pressure, and stamina he possesses.

People are sneering because Usyk outboxed him. To state the blindingly obvious - Usyk is a really good boxer, ffs

But in the sense that he’s a KO waiting to happen. All heavyweights are imo.

Pretty sure both Wilder and AJ are going to be ironed out at some stage. Never mind this guy.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                      What happened to he wont make it as a pro period ?

You hanging out with Plunger ?

You were at the fight but you must have had bad seating lol bc the 1st three rnds were competitive and you must have missed the punch that had Usyk back peddling across the ring . Only rnds 4 and 5 were when Joyce started to become more open and less competitive.

You also probably dont know those fights are 5 rnds only so it would have been to Usyks advantage of work rate and experience at that point .
                      I don't think you will have much of success educating that ****** but keep trying!

Comment

Working...
                      X