Arum Expects 1 Year Ban For Canelo, Pushes For GGG/Murata

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arum Expects 1 Year Ban For Canelo, Pushes For GGG/Murata

What do you guys know about Murata?

Personally I'd rather see GGG go after BJS, Jacobs and Charlo.

It's open season on Golovkin. Blood in the water.

GGG has Derevyanchenko, Charlo and Murata as Mandos. Jacobs soon and that "all the belts" unification with Saunders. He don't get through all those....

Comment

Murata fought a bum on ESPN this morning. Check it out, bro.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
        GGG has Derevyanchenko, Charlo and Murata as Mandos. Jacobs soon and that "all the belts" unification with Saunders. He don't get through all those....
        He won't be fighting any of those guys.

Watch. He fights Vanes in May. Fights Saunders in fall and that fight breaks Hopkins record I believe.

At that point he's undisputed champion and broke the record
        Not sure he would care to keep all the titles anymore. Then he fights Canelo for whatever belts he still has. WBC I'm sure won't be stripping him, neither will WBO.

Then he fights at 168 vs Groves or Smith whoever wins that one. Maybe a Zurdo fight, then retirement .

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
          He won't be fighting any of those guys.

Watch. He fights Vanes in May. Fights Saunders in fall and that fight breaks Hopkins record I believe.

At that point he's undisputed champion and broke the record
          Not sure he would care to keep all the titles anymore. Then he fights Canelo for whatever belts he still has. WBC I'm sure won't be stripping him, neither will WBO.

Then he fights at 168 vs Groves or Smith whoever wins that one. Maybe a Zurdo fight, then retirement .
          That'd be pretty weak....

Comment

I think it's a decent fight but like 3-4 other guys ahead of him at MW.

Comment

That'd be pretty weak....
              Unifying the titles, fighting Canelo, then trying to grab a couple belts at 168 is better than fighting 2 nobodies and Charlo to me.

Comment

Assuming a year suspension and in a perfect world, while Golovkin is facing his mandatory Derevyanchenko, messers Saunders, Jacobs, Charlo and Murata would be facing some combination of each other.

Comment

Why not? Who in that bunch can't he beat? He already beat Jacobs once and Saunders fights guys he already knocked out. Charlo and the Russian have no big win at 160 and Murata is slow and easy to hit. GGG will beat them all one by one by one.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                    Why not? Who in that bunch can't he beat? He already beat Jacobs once and Saunders fights guys he already knocked out. Charlo and the Russian have no big win at 160 and Murata is slow and easy to hit. GGG will beat them all one by one by one.
                    The Jacobs decision was widely debated. I wouldn't mind seeing Golovkin try to do that. Those are all good fights.

Comment

Working...
                    X