No announcement yet.

McGregor vs. Hatton

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Banko Villas View Post
    Conor McGregor vs Ricky Hatton. Who wins? Personally, I see McGregor taking it. He's too big and he gave Mayweather a harder fight than Hatton did. McGregor won 3 rounds, Hatton won 0 rounds. Both lasted 10 rounds.
    McWelfare won 0 rounds. Floyd admitted to giving him those rounds recently and after the fight there was talk of Floyd putting 400k on himself to win a prop bet stoppage in the 10th. 10th round prop bet was 22:1. That's an extra 8.5 million.

Source: https://www.cbssports.com/boxing/new...-can-wager-on/

Look closely at the uppercut McWelfare lands in the first or second round. They showed an instant replay of it in between rounds. Floyd blatantly missing his chin for the shoulder.

If Floyd would have landed that shot, it would have opened the door for a first round ko. Once the blood is in the water, almost impossible to let off the brakes.

As a handicapper and being the competitor, no real capper worth his salt would ever wager on themselves to beat a bigger man by first round ko. Maybe the guy is tougher than you think, bam --- 400k units are now zero.

Old school trainers will have fighters bang the body and shoulders of a green sparring partner to give them their sea legs. Floyd ain't missing no pull counter on a shoulder dude. Do you understand how many punches Floyd has thrown in his life? Probably over a million.

Back to the topic.

Hatton would flatton McGregor in under three minutes. I have a personal friend that fought Hatton in the pro's and he told me Ricky is very very sneaky with holding and hitting. Also said his inside work is very hard to deal with.

My pick: Hatton KO 1 (1:36)
    Last edited by McNulty; 01-06-2018, 06:47 PM.

Comment

Er prime hatton would have mauled him no contest he fought at such a high pace he would have broke mcgregor in 2 or 3 rounds maybe 1 if he hit him around that size 0 waist of his

Comment

Originally posted by White Willy View Post
        Floyd Mayweather Jr. carried Conor McGregor, why do people not get that? Floyd could have stopped him at ANY TIME of his choosing. He carried him for ratings and more PPV buys. In any theoretical fights were Conor would be facing a top opponent, intent on victory, he wouldn't last a round. There's a few powderpuff exceptions who he'd last a few rounds against.
        I believe this to be true. Mayweather carried him. Conor's killer punching power never showed up against a pro boxer with a pro boxer's chin. If Hatton got into top condition I think he would beat Conor under boxing rules.

Comment

Hatton stops him with body shots pretty early.

McGregor doesn't have anything on his pillow fists to keep Hatton off him.

And also, Hatton did win a couple rounds against Floyd.

Comment

Put it like this 37 year old cotto with a broken bicep would beat the **** outta CONor. Prime hatton in 3 mins.

Comment

Working...
            X