No announcement yet.

3 months out of the ring here are 3 round of sparring

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WonderMonkey View Post
    Your sparring partner fights off a stiff front leg quite a bit. He lands with his hell and can't move just for a bit. You are much lighter on your feet. Either tell him he is doing it or you take advantage of it.
    Will do thanks bro and I will do both

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
      Will do thanks bro and I will do both
      How did things go in sparring?

Comment

You look quicker than him and your punches are snappier. Use that to your advantage. In and out, in and out.

Comment

Originally posted by Onetwoboxing View Post
          You look quicker than him and your punches are snappier. Use that to your advantage. In and out, in and out.
          i will next time i get in there to spar, i plan to work inside more often get my combinations off instead off stay on the outside and potshot

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
            How did things go in sparring?
            one of our guys had a fight last saturday, missed getting in their with dontae our schedules clash but coach said we should be able to get some work in this next week since our next guy isnt until april, will post soon as i get film. thanks bro

Comment

Very nice, thank you for sharing. Stay smart!

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post

one of our guys had a fight last saturday, missed getting in their with dontae our schedules clash but coach said we should be able to get some work in this next week since our next guy isnt until april, will post soon as i get film. thanks bro
                Videos please!

Comment

Not too bad dude.Don't stand to square on when you're in range of your opponent and stop circling to the guys right hand.

When you're in the corner under fire make sure you roll with those punches then use your feet to manoeuvre to get the hell out of there.

Good luck in the future

Comment

Originally posted by 5'9"-132lbs. View Post
                    Very nice, thank you for sharing. Stay smart!
                    no problem

Comment

Originally posted by HughJass View Post
                      Not too bad dude.Don't stand to square on when you're in range of your opponent and stop circling to the guys right hand.

When you're in the corner under fire make sure you roll with those punches then use your feet to manoeuvre to get the hell out of there.

Good luck in the future
                      great advice, got you, sometimes id circle that way because his left hook is actually his power punch

Comment

Working...
                      X