No announcement yet.

Shawn porter being trained by his dad.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TRTboy View Post
    Damn after watching this I'm surprised shawn's still sticking with his dad. I mean I know he wants his son to do good and all but man he needs to loosen up because being such a perfectionist like that is never good on your fighters confidence.

Poor Shawn is probably feeling enormous amounts of pressure for pleasing his dad instead of enjoying himself. Never good. Mental and physical burnouts is always a risk if you have a trainer that strict.

https://youtu.be/DIyTXkg0qF0
    Are you a sports Psychologist ? If not STFU

Comment

Kenny is one of the most jealous, ignorant, and pathetic guys out there. He wants himself and Shawn to be like Floyd Sr and Jr SO BADLY but they are nowhere near their level.

Comment

It's a step up from blindfolded mitt work.

Comment

Could be a good thing because he may be more motivated and work harder but could be a bad thing if his dad does not have the experience and expertise needed. Either way people will say it was a good thing if he wins and bad if he doesn't.

Comment

lmao no wonder porter dont know how to box. he needs to get with a proper trainer

Comment

He's in there doing football drills. Like he trying to sack his opponent for a loss.

Comment

Too bad he's going to be dead at the weight. I expect an easy win for broner, Porter won't have the energy or punch resistance to apply constant pressure.

Comment

Working...
                X