Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is Mikey acting so confident?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He knows he will win now the paid off PBC judges are what he has to worry about he can win 8 rounds and still lose the fight

Comment

It doesnt really matter, the whole 'hes seen something, he seems confident doe' act shouldnt really be fooling people into buying the ppv or thinking its a good fighter. Charles Martin seemed pretty confident against anthony joshua. Confidence doesnt count for much once youre getting punched in the face.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodvenger View Post
        I think Errol is gonna win this fight. But Mikey's confidence has been bothering/annoying me. And it seems to be pissing off Spence too. The whole situation gives me a weird vibe.

Why is Mikey so calm in the face of utter annihilation?
        Are you really getting annoyed or are you getting worried that Mikey would somehow pull this one off?

The atmosphere is starting to look like not a mismatch does it?

Comment

... he may think he's "better than Spence" (but I don't know if he's stronger)...

... Mickey took this fight for the paycheck (his biggest so far) and the hype...

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
            Why shouldn't an undefeated highly skilled boxer be confident he can beat anyone? I'm sure he has sparred with welterweights many times before and feels he can handle anyone in that weight class. It's not like he's moving up to HW and thinks he can beat AJ or something like that. Even though I pick Spence to win, it's still a fight where Garcia could win.
            And that's the point, you re right.

Ha sparred Maidana and other welters and felt he could take the punch.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
              Fixed it for you bro.
              Lol behave. He’s not wasting his time. He’s getting paid nicely for this beating. Fix it back.

Comment

Originally posted by Fabes88 View Post
                LolTraining behave. He’s not wasting his time. He’s getting paid nicely for this beating. Fix it back.
                Garcia took the fight not for $$ buddy.

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                  ... he may think he's "better than Spence" (but I don't know if he's stronger)...

... Mickey took this fight for the paycheck (his biggest so far) and the hype...
                  Dude could have fought anybody and gotten paid a lot of money. C'mon man.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
                    Dude could have fought anybody and gotten paid a lot of money. C'mon man.
                    I've heard (on Twitter, I guess) that they are projected to share something between $15-20 million...

Comment

To me fighting is 90% mental and 10% physical.
                      Mind over matter.
                      You see some crazy guy lying down let themselves run over by a truck on their stomach, then come out unscathed.
                      That's Canelo's mental state when he fought GGG in the rematch,
                      for example.
                      He was getting hit solidly, yet it didn't faze him.
                      He visualized it every night and went over it in his head before the fight.
                      That's what's happening here with Garcia.
                      Much like Pacquiao.
                      It's largely mental.

Comment

Working...
                      X