Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Anthony Joshua-Jarrell Miller Sets Pre-Sale Record at MSG

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lots of as.shurt kids in this joint. Last few days they were all woofin that false narrative that Wilder was spewing, that AJ isn't know in the U.S., that Miller was a nobody. Now y'all hating on boxing doing well. smfh
    Yall funny for the wrong reasons!
    Last edited by mrlopez; 02-15-2019, 07:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
      You silly fool! The reason Canelo and AJ fight at MSG is cause the history associated with boxing and MSG! They don't give a fucc that it's old or trashy as you called it... That building has history and that's why they fight there! And both Canelo and AJ can sell out MSG!
      Can any of the fighters whose nutts you ride on so hard sell out Barclay's???
      I don't always agree with stomps, but he has a fuc.kin point! Them pbc cards at Barclays are stacked and lots of tix are given away, free.

Comment

Originally posted by sunny31 View Post
        Exactly touts and resellers don't buy tickets for dud events because they won't make anything.

AJ has that Floyd, Canelo, Oscar (etc) effect, he brings nonsensical hate. Now I'm not saying those guys were beyond criticsm but they get it to a level where you really see the jealousy and ugly side of humans
        It's sad though! Grown men on here making shet up and hating on one man while swinging off other men's nutts like George of the jungle...
        It's pathetic!

Comment

You silly fool! The reason Canelo and AJ fight at MSG is cause the history associated with boxing and MSG! They don't give a fucc that it's old or trashy as you called it... That building has history and that's why they fight there! And both Canelo and AJ can sell out MSG!
          Can any of the fighters whose nutts you ride on so hard sell out Barclay's???
          lol...dude they fight there because they can get dates there.....and canelo has to keep his foot in the NY market somehow...canelo will not likely ever fight a meaningful fight there

hearn has actually talked about fighting at barclays and thrown it out there a few times....but he knows wilder.fury 2 is likely headed there and prob cant get a date there for the spring that he wants to have....

hearn doesnt care about history or any of that stuff....hed fight at barclays if he could get an april date there.....

name me a big fight at MSG in the last 5 years....go ahead...im sure there are some but off the top of my head i cant think of any...so help me out since you are so keen!

Comment

Originally posted by mrlopez View Post
            I don't always agree with stomps, but he has a fuc.kin point! Them pbc cards at Barclays are stacked and lots of tix are given away, free.
            It's reality man!

Comment

Originally posted by mrlopez View Post
              hearn has mentioned barclays...its a better arena and area.....but hes not going to get a date there...not in april with fury/wilder 2 likely headed there.......hell get in where he can

like i said...name me a big fight at msg in the last 5 years....there arent many....canelo will likely never fight a meaningful fight at MSG.....he went there so NY wouldnt forget about him...but he offered them a crap fight basically...if canelo cared about NYC and wanted a good fight there hed fight jacobs there.......lemme know when they announce that one for MSG though.....i will eat my crow if they do...but id bet they wont!

Comment

You hating on everyone and everything associated with Eddie Hearn! It's funny to me how a grown man can hate on another man so much that he'll sit there and make shet up like saying Eddie Hearn bought all the seats himself in order to make news...
                What kinda shet is that???? I'm no AJ fan and I don't even care about his fight with Miller but I don't hate on no man but there's plenty of fool's on here who do!
                It's fuccing sad!
                Hey if you want to be Hearn’s defense attorney knock yourself out. I’m just saying Warren UD 120-108 over Hearn, and Fury vs Wilder 2!

Comment

It's reality man!
                  Haymon’s next moves is to prioritize in reporting venue sellouts in less than 47 seconds because fans don’t mind criticizing it.

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
                    lol...dude they fight there because they can get dates there.....and canelo has to keep his foot in the NY market somehow...canelo will not likely ever fight a meaningful fight there

hearn has actually talked about fighting at barclays and thrown it out there a few times....but he knows wilder.fury 2 is likely headed there and prob cant get a date there for the spring that he wants to have....

hearn doesnt care about history or any of that stuff....hed fight at barclays if he could get an april date there.....

name me a big fight at MSG in the last 5 years....go ahead...im sure there are some but off the top of my head i cant think of any...so help me out since you are so keen!
                    😂🤣 I don't give a flying fucc about any of that the way you do! It don't matter to me one way or another!
                    If two fighters that make a good fight get in the ring and fight then I'm gonna watch, regardless of what city or venue they fight in. That's all I care about! I just think it's funny that grown men like you are on social media and bragging about another man's drawing power and hating on another man for fighting in an old arena and this and that and blah blah blah... All that is funny to me! 😆

Comment

😂🤣 I don't give a flying fucc about any of that the way you do! It don't matter to me one way or another!
                      If two fighters that make a good fight get in the ring and fight then I'm gonna watch, regardless of what city or venue they fight in. That's all I care about! I just think it's funny that grown men like you are on social media and bragging about another man's drawing power and hating on another man for fighting in an old arena and this and that and blah blah blah... All that is funny to me! 😆
                      bro...i dont care about venues either

but thats what is being discussed int his thread....try debating like an adult....if im on "social media" you are too...you are doing the same thing

come at me with some facts and logic...insteald of using cuss words and dancing around stuff

name me some legit big fights at MSG in the last 5 years...and do you think canelo/jacobs has a shot in hell at landing there?

Comment

Working...
                      X