No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Anthony Joshua-Jarrell Miller Sets Pre-Sale Record at MSG

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bulldognyc View Post
    AJ is Nigerian and Muslim. There are huge African and Muslim populations in New York. It’ll be a more diverse crowd then people not from the city would expect.
    Lol. Yeah ok. The UK has 300K+ new and old (immigrants or UK born) Nigerian population.

New York has 50k. You mean to say that the Nigerians in the USA were a big reason for these fake individual sales meanwhile you hardly ever see Nigerian fans at AJ UK pressers let alone a good ratio theory at his fights? AJ has never been sold as this Nigerian Muslim c’mon

Keep trying.

Comment

Comments Thread For: Anthony Joshua-Jarrell Miller Sets Pre-Sale Record at MSG

Anthony Joshua's World Heavyweight title clash with Jarrell Miller at Madison Square Garden is already the hottest ticket in New York after becoming the highest grossing pre-sale for a boxing event at the famous arena.
      [Click Here To Read More]

Comment

lots of insecure beyonce wilder fangirls are going to be salty about this one. joshua is a bigger draw than windmill wilder is in his own home country wow! I got my ticket and can't wait to see the real heavyweight champ of the world in person!

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
          it is easy being me....im good looking...i make decent money...just went to the superbowl....i do alot of things and enjoy my life....i dont live vicariously through wilder the way you guys live through AJ.....if wilder gets knocked out by fury it wont hurt me one bit......

lennox, fury, froch, parker, khan etc all said AJ was ducking wilder...let me guess "they all just jealous doe" right?!?!? right!!!! LOL

enjoy having your internet ego and pride tied to a fighter....
          Dude wilder can’t pre sell anything and so what if it’s boughy by whom ever you have this ******ed conspiracy theory fact it it sold out in record time. Fact is wilder has never sold anything in record time. When MSG is packed you are gong to cry that it’s because they gathered all the homeless made then shower gave them clothes and tickets to the fight. It’s obvious AJ is th bigger draw and has better backing all around. He is the A side and wilder needs to bow to whatever he asks beat his azz then he will be the A side calling all the shots

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
            Stubhub bought all the tickets?

That's how all tickets are sold these days. Brokers scoop them up and return anything they can't sell.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
              Dude wilder can’t pre sell anything and so what if it’s boughy by whom ever you have this ******ed conspiracy theory fact it it sold out in record time. Fact is wilder has never sold anything in record time. When MSG is packed you are gong to cry that it’s because they gathered all the homeless made then shower gave them clothes and tickets to the fight. It’s obvious AJ is th bigger draw and has better backing all around. He is the A side and wilder needs to bow to whatever he asks beat his azz then he will be the A side calling all the shots
              thats all well and good...i will not cry.....cause as i said i dont live vicariously through wilder the way AJ fanboys do their mancrush

but lemme ask you...why did AJs countrymates all speak out against him? his hero lennox! the guy he fought-parker....parker was also about to fight on another hearn card when he said so that would seem to go against hearn, the man who was about to pay him again......froch? khan? fury? why did they all speak out and say he was avoiding wilder?

dont tell me jealousy! please dont go there!

Comment

I’m not going to lie I was going to buy a ticket to this fight but I might be busy so I didn’t.

Wilder should have made the fight now they are going to use this to flex on him in negotiations.

Comment

They actually did that with Wilder vs Fury tickets , no joke after all the BS frank Warren gave us. He replied saying he wasn't in control but boxrec had Queensbury down for the fight.

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                  Stubhub bought all the tickets?

Comment

I'm no AJ fan but where's all the hater's who said AJ was gonna fight Baby Miller in front of a mostly empty Madison Square Garden and that nobody was gonna watch cause he's fighting on DAZN,..... 😂🤣

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
                      Fake.

Hearn buying the whole lot of tickets again only to resell them again in the market, just to make a headline. If Tom Loeffler had already been a Multi-Millionaire, he would've done the same thing with GGG. Tom was never this insecure.
                      LoL, damn! Talk about being a hater??!
                      You just can't make this shet up! 😆

Comment

Working...
                      X