Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: Canelo Will Pay Price For Being Off Juice, Triple-G KOs Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

👑🥊Boxing's #1 P4P Kingpin , Saul Alvarez-"Triple Jab hits like a girl.💅"

Comment

Originally posted by bluemax View Post
      This whole fight smells of another fix. In the first fight even with crooked judging and a juiced up Canelo all they were able to salvage was a draw. Canelo gets caught with 2 positive drug tests and gets a lousy 6 month suspension that just so happens to be the recovery time he needed anyway to recover from knee surgery anyway which no one seems to mention. I really hope GGG knocks out this walking,talking steroid advertisement. I think it'll be hard because unless he does it with one shot the referee will find some way to give recovery time to Canelo
      Glad someone has mentioned it. Although my understanding was that it was only minor keyhole surgery?

I don't feel GBP can be that brazen in the rematch to give Canelo all the advantages. I think they are just going to let fate decide this time.

Comment

Originally posted by Muchen View Post
        I just want to see him fight in this Mexican style they always speak of...we KNOW triple G is willing to stand and trade...but is the actual Mexican fighter about that????
        This isn't rock'em sock'em robots, its a skill level at hitting & NOT getting hit & lil g lacks in that department.

Comment

I wonder if Canelo does a little better with two good knees? This is still a coin flip to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Muchen View Post
            I just want to see him fight in this Mexican style they always speak of...we KNOW triple G is willing to stand and trade...but is the actual Mexican fighter about that????
            canelo.never claimed a.mexican style...that's abel and ggg
            Canelo has skills....he is not a come forward guy

Comment

Originally posted by KingWiked View Post
              I do agree with GGG winning but i think by clear unanimous decision though. I think Canelo, who's looking smaller this time around, will remain faster & move around alot AGAIN; but his speed won't do any good once GGG cuts da ring off better & goes downstairs in this one. Canelo will try counter as usual but now smaller, i see Canelo feeling GGG's power this time as oppose to da 1st fight when Clenelo had more muscle on him. GGG will b able to sit on these punches once he traps him either against da ropes or in da corners.
              lil g can't get away from the punches. No matter how much you THINK muscle helps with punching power your wrong. Nelo carried it well at 160 & it's the reason why lil g was so hesitant. Nelo wins again.

Comment

Just how does being on the "juice" help a fighter to not be knocked out? If he is not on the juice does his chin become less able to take a punch or is it that he will be more susceptible to being hit?

Comment

Originally posted by stuff jones View Post
                  Lot of hate here. Canelo (and Floyd) fans acting like Canelo was juicing to gain zero advantage.
                  Hate is when you fake the funk on the truth. lil g is fake.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                    lil g can't get away from the punches. No matter how much you THINK muscle helps with punching power your wrong. Nelo carried it well at 160 & it's the reason why lil g was so hesitant. Nelo wins again.
                    Using your argument then why do many boxers use PEDs? The logical answer is it gives them advantages they would not otherwise have. Please explain.

Comment

If Canelo was cycling on and off steroids, (and I suspect he was) Bob is probably right, as much as it pains me to agree with Bob about anything.

Comment

Working...
                      X