Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo is 'Temporarily Suspended' By NSAC Due To Failed Tests

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He'll be back in action soon enough.

Comment

• this will be swept away soon

Comment

• Originally posted by Strategic1 View Post
        I don't think it'll stick.. it's just to appear that their "investigating" and not favoring Canelo.

They will clear him soon.
        This is unfortunately true. It's so sad that because certain fighters generate revenue that things such as this will only be remedied with a bandaid as supposed to getting at root cause.

If these so called sanctioning bodies were that serious they would impose hefty penalties. If these so called athletic commissions wanted to clean up the sport they would impose longer suspensions or lifetime bans regardless of the star status of the fighter.

Comment

• Originally posted by jri9d0 View Post
          This is unfortunately true. It's so sad that because certain fighters generate revenue that things such as this will only be remedied with a bandaid as supposed to getting at root cause.

If these so called sanctioning bodies were that serious they would impose hefty penalties. If these so called athletic commissions wanted to clean up the sport they would impose longer suspensions or lifetime bans regardless of the star status of the fighter.
          EXACTLY. And to think there’s guys out there that don’t think this and claim to be fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
            How the hell do you have 97 winning the sixth and 10 and 11? He was clearly outboxed in the sixth and lost the last 3. Put down your moonshine hillbilly and learn how to score fights.
            This ass wipe gave GGG Every round. Fuk-off clown

Comment

• Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
              How the hell do you have 97 winning the sixth and 10 and 11? He was clearly outboxed in the sixth and lost the last 3. Put down your moonshine hillbilly and learn how to score fights. Like me!!

Round 1 10-8 GGG
              2 10-7 GGG
              3 10-9 GGG
              4 10-9 GGG
              5 10-6 GGG
              6 10-9 GGG
              7 10-9 GGG
              8 11-4 GGG
              9 12-2 GGG
              10 10-8 GGG
              11 11-8 GGG
              12 13- -4 GGG
              Round 13 10-8 GGG
              14 10-9 Cabelo
              God damn your fkn stupid!! No one give 2 fuks about your POS GGG dic suking ass. I wouldnt trust you to score a Knockout right! Your one of those dumb fuks who ignored JMM KTFO of Pac. And said he was winning on da card doe!!! Lucky punch!! In your tiny lil brain you still feel Pac won that fight.
              Last edited by Shadoww702; 03-24-2018, 08:23 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                God damn your fkn stupid!! No one give 2 fuks about your POS GGG dic suking ass. I wouldnt trust you to score a Knockout right! Your one of those dumb fuks who ignored JMM KTFO of Pac. And said he was winning on da card doe!!! Lucky punch!! In your tiny lil brain you still feel Pac won that fight.
                Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                This ass wipe gave GGG Every round. Fuk-off clown

WTF are you talking about? Those aren't even my posts.

Comment

• So the fight is temporarily off? Just what boxing did not need.

Comment

• Being a Canelo fan has to be the equivalent of one of these suckers for love who keep going back with the same girl even though she keeps cheating on him. I mean, the guy gives fans every reason to give up on supporting him. From shady scorecards to dropping a belt, to avoiding a specific fighter for nearly 2 yrs, to fighting guys like khan, Smith and Chavez jr on ppv, to now testing positive for a drug that either means he's a cheat or flat out stupid. Props to his fans who keep riding this wave out. You guys are the real mvp, who get no cut of the $.

Comment

• Originally posted by rrayvez View Post
                      Being a Canelo fan has to be the equivalent of one of these suckers for love who keep going back with the same girl even though she keeps cheating on him. I mean, the guy gives fans every reason to give up on supporting him. From shady scorecards to dropping a belt, to avoiding a specific fighter for nearly 2 yrs, to fighting guys like khan, Smith and Chavez jr on ppv, to now testing positive for a drug that either means he's a cheat or flat out stupid. Props to his fans who keep riding this wave out. You guys are the real mvp, who get no cut of the $.
                      Says the clown with the loose butthole and streched out mouth??? You would fuk GGG on the SPOT. Any day and EVERYDAY!!! You 24/7 DTF GGG

I should of took your $$$$ when I had the chance.

Comment

Working...
                      X