Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao Eyes June 24 Return, Wants Lucas Matthysse

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A lot of people have been calling for the matt fight so they can shut up now...although Id rather Pac v DG. The latter is clearly the better fighter and more deserving. I'm just wondering how it works, what with the idiotic american network, managers and promoters beef.

Comment

I'm good with either one, Garcia or Matthysse! The question is, what does Bob Arum have to say about this? I can hear Bob thinking "Let's have Manny fight Jamel Herring @ 140, to set up Pacquiao vs. Lomachenko in the fall!"

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
        Does arum know this? Why does he want Danny? Fight spence and retire
        I'm going to have to agree with the other posters you are ******ed. did you know spence has already agreed to a fight he's not available.

Comment

Khan cries into his tea once more.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
            A lot of people have been calling for the matt fight so they can shut up now...although Id rather Pac v DG. The latter is clearly the better fighter and more deserving. I'm just wondering how it works, what with the idiotic american network, managers and promoters beef.
            Garcia vs Pac ain't a bad fight. Well, I mean Pac isnt what he used to, not at all, cant deny that. But still. I wouldnt mind seeing it, although some years ago it would have been a great fight but now not as much. Still a decent fight, way better than Alvarado or Matthysse fights

Comment

Originally posted by Disturbed View Post
              Garcia vs Pac ain't a bad fight. Well, I mean Pac isnt what he used to, not at all, cant deny that. But still. I wouldnt mind seeing it, although some years ago it would have been a great fight but now not as much. Still a decent fight, way better than Alvarado or Matthysse fights
              I think a younger Pac would have obliterated DG but now the fight is a bit on even footing. yeah DG hasnt looked at his best for a while either but he is a strong, young and I assume, ambitious younger fighter, against a guy, who in his last2 fights, looked like someone impersonating Pac.

Its a much better match up than the one against that quitter.

Comment

After the way he looked in his last fight, even Rob Salka wants Matthysse...

Comment

Originally posted by angkag View Post
                  Khan cries into his tea once more.
                  No he doesn't he's fighting ....um ......what's his name? Never mind. Khan is happy with the knowledge that if Canelo hadn't of eaten some Mexican beef then he would have won and the 'man in the hat' would have also been history.....ask A.J.

Comment

fight crawford and call it a career brother.

Comment

Pac is cherry picking ..Lucas look really bad in his last fight and he'd be crazy to go to Malaysia with a deck wood bees totally stacked against him...

Comment

Working...
                      X