No announcement yet.

Never seen this happen before!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Never seen this happen before!

Usyk vs Bellew face off after their final press conference.

Both guys count, "1 - 2 - 3" in unison so they can break eye contact at the same time!

Funny, mutual respect for one another

Comment

Bellew looks like he just stumbled into this press conference from the park with his kids.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post

Both guys count, "1 - 2 - 3" in unison so they can break eye contact at the same time!

Usyk keeping things light.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post

I got no problem with it as long as they put hands on one another properly when the time comes. It's a sport and they don't hate one another so I don't see how it matters. Pacquiao always smiles at his opponents at the weigh-ins so it don't matter.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post

Usyk keeping things light.
            It was funny how he asked his trainer to put his hood up for him then pulled it down over his face to counter Bellew's gangsta style bandana mask

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
              Funny, mutual respect for one another
              Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
              I got no problem with it as long as they put hands on one another properly when the time comes. It's a sport and they don't hate one another so I don't see how it matters. Pacquiao always smiles at his opponents at the weigh-ins so it don't matter.
              There is mutual respect and they are both fighting men. They won't be playing games on Saturday night!

Comment

These staredowns with these two have been among the most entertaining staredowns I've seen recently I think. Looking like a bank robber vs a jedi this time. Wasn't all that into this fight initially cuz I don't expect it to be THAT competitive, but they have gotten my interest a lil more just with these comical staredowns I must admit.

Comment

Working...
                X