No announcement yet.

If I had a Choice, I Think I'd Die While Laughing on the Toilet

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Willy/ Wanker View Post
    Didn't Elvis die while shtting and reading a book?

The King literally died on his throne.

That's how I wanna go. My last sht, and I don't have to wipe my ass afterwards.
    you get here.. we eat jap food.. soba.. wheat soba. then we go to crap jap style.. old school... ... everything comes out... triple coil turds... sometimes.. i can not feel my legs and have to crawl or drag my legs and body after the triple coiler drops..... at work.. i like to leave a double coiler.... buti know that they know that i know that they know that i gave brith to a big fat stanky turd... i do not even flush.. how can i.. kill my baby...

my ex boss brian lim.. mit guy.. media labs and stuff. he told me.. he was rock hard watching some japanese sluts stewardess hoes skiiing down hill in tahoe.. in bikini. i wish i would have seen that..

https://www.linkedin.com/in/bylim
    Last edited by Zaroku; 01-24-2020, 06:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      you get here.. we eat jap food.. soba.. wheat soba. then we go to crap jap style.. old school... like a down hill sky jump position... everything comes out... triple coil turds... sometimes.. i can not feel my legs and have to crawl or drag my legs and body after the triple coiler drops..... at work.. i like to leave a double coiler.... buti know that they know that i know that they know that i gave brith to a big fat stanky turd... i do not even flush.. how can i.. kill my baby...

I like Jap food.

I wanna eat something alive then sht it out, while it's still alive.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
        I like Jap food.

I wanna eat something alive then sht it out, while it's still alive.
        they have these places.. good food.. they pour some kinda sake on it.. fish. light it.. extinguish it. the fire.. fish is gasping as i eat it.. my wife is like omg.. you are a fvvvvking savage.. the chefs say... we love you.. your husband is a cool savage.. i eat fish heads and eyes... my wife.. says... you are a savage.. yet... japanese fishermen love me... my wife is kinda a social fake justice warrior.. snake skin high heels.. tortise shell stuff in her hair.. and i am a savage... for killing and eating what i kill..

one time.. i went with my wife to visit my family.. i want with my compound bow.. killed a turkey. did all the work.. everything.. i took it to my home.. my mom and sisters were thawing a butter ball bird.. and they refused to eat the bird i killed and cleaned..... so i went to my cousins house. and we deep fried it and ate it.. gave a lot away to strangers and stray dogs....

jap girls will rape you.... you on your own .....

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          phuuuk.... you made me cry laugthing.. when i die.. i want you to show up and tell all my relatives to **** themselves and stop pretending they care... and burn my stuff... that they want or keep it... so funny..

when my did died.. he left a trail of turds on the floor..... rip dad.. my dad used to smoke weed and take dumps.. he died like he wanted.. smoking weed. with my mom next him. and some caca for us to clean up... awesome...

It's hard losing a parent bro, no matter how old one gets.

My dad was sobbing like a little kid when my grandpa was lowered into the ground, he held back his tears till the funeral but he let it all out. All this when my dad knew my grandpa was not coming back from coma after being on life support for a month, he was 9-/99 but still a father is a father.

Relatives are the worst freeloaders. They increase your misery and decrease your happiness, the farther you keep them the better

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
            Didn't Elvis die while shtting and reading a book?

The King literally died on his throne.

That's how I wanna go. My last sht, and I don't have to wipe my ass afterwards.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
              It's hard losing a parent bro, no matter how old one gets.

My dad was sobbing like a little kid when my grandpa was lowered into the ground, he held back his tears till the funeral but he let it all out. All this when my dad knew my grandpa was not coming back from coma after being on life support for a month, he was 9-/99 but still a father is a father.

Relatives are the worst freeloaders. They increase your misery and decrease your happiness, the farther you keep them the better
              thank you.. my dad was in a coma.. brain dead and my mom was there everyday.. my dad cheated on her and she was worried about what my dads brothers and sisters thought about her.. i took over.. i called all my cousins.. i said... i am going to put an end to this bull ****. crap... keep your mom and your dad in check.. i am not fing around i am going to be vicious.. my two uncles.. i said my dad is my dad.. i am his only son.. i am going to pull it.. they said.. wow.. wow.. is there no chance our older brother can make it....

i said.. no.. but if you want to pay his hospital bills.. please feel free to open your hearts and wallets.. that shut them up... others relatives.. were like.. you are one mean son of a bish... i said tia.. i aint seen you in two decades and you need to stfu... now.. her son said mom.. he is right.. it is his father.. my dad had one son me... only me.. i got everything.. his cars.. his debts.. his ashes.. thank you bro for knowing that feeling..

my dad as we pulled the plug... was in my arms.. i kissed him good bye.. my mom was shocked that people wanted some part of his eyes... i tried to give them my dads lens or something from his eyes.... my mom flipped out. and said no.... he wanted to die with all his parts and be buried in san antonio texas with his ancestors... me.. if and when i die.. i will be buried in japan...

thank you for your post.. meant the world to me.. thank you.

Comment

Working...
              X