No announcement yet.

Putin Claims U.S. Intelligence Agents Funneled $400 Million To Clinton Campaign

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
    Fox News people believe the words of Putin, an enemy of the USA, over our own intelligence agencies.
    You probably forgot that our own intelligence community has lied to us time and again throughout history and it continues today.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
      Not at all. The media networks were bending backwards to promote Hillary and diss Trump.
      Are you aware that local media networks are NOT the same as foreign governments?

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
        You probably forgot that our own intelligence community has lied to us time and again throughout history and it continues today.
        Do you trust Putin more?

Comment

• Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
          Do you trust Putin more?
          No, it's not a matter of who I trust more. But you cannot cherry pick who you will trust based upon personal biases. Do you think Peter Strzok has any credibility after seeing his texts? A guy who was cheating (lying) on his own wife? That's the guy the left is defending.

Comment

No, it's not a matter of who I trust more. But you cannot cherry pick who you will trust based upon personal biases. Do you think Peter Strzok has any credibility after seeing his texts? A guy who was cheating (lying) on his own wife? That's the guy the left is defending.
            *Considering unretirement*

Forget the politics; how can you judge the guy personally like that when human relationships are complex? Maria Butina basically helped drive the NRA to spend 3x as much supporting Trump than they did for Romney, all through sex.

Isn't it time we stopped judging each other over stuff like that? Two adults spending a lot of time together; stuff happens.

Personally, although it truly angers me that she helped cause racial hatred to become more mainstream, I still feel pity for her ignorance. What a poor life this girl must have lived to end up selling her body like that just to sway an election.

And, well, the same can be said of the men who do horrible things in this world, all in the name of their "country". We humans are sad, ignorant beings. We do terrible things.
            Last edited by Kanye; 07-19-2018, 01:12 PM.

Comment

Right.

You dont think that Putin's political track record counts for a little bit more then 'personal bias'?

Im not defending that Strzok guy, his texts were way out of line, but him cheating on his wife doesnt matter to me one bit and Im suprised you even brought it up.

Still, compared to Putin, this guy is a newborn kitten.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kanye View Post
                *Considering unretirement*

Forget the politics; how can you judge the guy personally like that when human relationships are complex? Maria Butina basically helped drive the NRA to spend 3x as much supporting Trump than they did for Romney, all through sex.

Isn't it time we stopped judging each other over stuff like that? Two adults spending a lot of time together; stuff happens.

Personally, although it truly angers me that she helped cause racial hatred to become more mainstream, I still feel pity for her ignorance. What a poor life this girl must have lived to end up selling her body like that just to sway an election.

And, well, the same can be said of the men who do horrible things in this world, all in the name of their "country". We humans are sad, ignorant beings. We do terrible things.
                Who is this chick?

Comment

• Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
                  Who is this chick?
                  Maria Butina, a Russian spy that infiltrated the NRA and the Republican party and aided in motivating the NRA to spend 3x more money on Trump than they had on Romney years prior.

Comment

Maria Butina, a Russian spy that infiltrated the NRA and the Republican party and aided in motivating the NRA to spend 3x more money on Trump than they had on Romney years prior.
                    Damn, I was hoping I would get a turn, but Im not in the NRA.

Comment

james comey is that u?

Comment

Working...
                      X