Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• https://twitter.com/twitter/statuses...08975922810883

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
      No, it's not a matter of who I trust more. But you cannot cherry pick who you will trust based upon personal biases. Do you think Peter Strzok has any credibility after seeing his texts? A guy who was cheating (lying) on his own wife? That's the guy the left is defending.
      Trump had an affair with a ****star while he was married and bragged about grabbing women by their privates plus numerous accusations of inappropriate sexual advances. That is a guy only right wing fanatics are defending.

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
        Trump had an affair with a ****star while he was married and bragged about grabbing women by their privates plus numerous accusations of inappropriate sexual advances. That is a guy only right wing fanatics are defending.
        Proof? If Trump did have the affair it was well before his time in office. Can't say the same for Strzok. He and his lover are giving different testimonies. One of them is lying.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kanye View Post
          *Considering unretirement*

Forget the politics; how can you judge the guy personally like that when human relationships are complex? Maria Butina basically helped drive the NRA to spend 3x as much supporting Trump than they did for Romney, all through sex.

Isn't it time we stopped judging each other over stuff like that? Two adults spending a lot of time together; stuff happens.

Personally, although it truly angers me that she helped cause racial hatred to become more mainstream, I still feel pity for her ignorance. What a poor life this girl must have lived to end up selling her body like that just to sway an election.

And, well, the same can be said of the men who do horrible things in this world, all in the name of their "country". We humans are sad, ignorant beings. We do terrible things.
          The cheating in and of itself is dishonest behavior. I get that things happen and people cheat for different reasons. However, when you hold a position of trust within the government, it can be used to blackmail you, which is why that behavior is frowned upon if you hold a security clearance.

Comment

Proof? If Trump did have the affair it was well before his time in office. Can't say the same for Strzok. He and his lover are giving different testimonies. One of them is lying.
            Are you for real?? Use your head Cormier than a hat rack. His ex even accused him of inappropriate behavior.

Comment

Are you for real?? Use your head Cormier than a hat rack. His ex even accused him of inappropriate behavior.
              Yet Hillary defended her lying scumbag husband each time he stuffed his willy in some skank, whether by consent or not. Yet you trust her? You trust Strzok wasn't trying to interfere with the election based on his texts to a fellow agent he was secretly banging? Wake up!

Comment

• Comment

• I remember a person of power having classified info on his laptop while cheating on his wife. While his wife was Clinton's aid.

Comment

Comment

You must be going senile. I already replied to that post. Twice now you said "Cormier", do you even read your own bullshyt?

Comment

Working...
                      X