Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can Wilder beat a prime Sam Peter?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sam Peter was a better version of Ortiz. Stronger and faster with more power.

I doubt Wilder could stay on his feet for 5 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
      Peter from 2005 - 2007 would probably stretch Wilder out on his back. He took Wlad’s best right hands all night and dropped him a couple times. Peter got robbed that night.
      um what.

no he didn't.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
        Peter from 2005 - 2007 would probably stretch Wilder out on his back. He took Wlad’s best right hands all night and dropped him a couple times. Peter got robbed that night.
        if you mean because wlad was clinching nonstop then yes he did but everyoen got robbed against guys like wlad, ward, etc...

Comment

Wilder would beat Sam Peter quite easily. All he would have to do is pump that long jab in his face and wait for him to lunge in to a KO punch.

Sam Peter wasn't that good.

Comment

Peter was a club fighter built for 6-8 rounders maximum. I would guess he was "maneuvered" into winning a belt so that Vitali had an easy way back to winning a world title after his embarrassing affair avoiding that little guy Byrd who'd stopped him.

Wilder isnt much but he can handle that....although Byrd Wilder would be a different matter, I see Byrd beating Wildy on points.

Comment

Peter would have been a frontrunner among the list of present contenders. Whether or not he would actually beat Wilder or Joshua is certainly debatable. Seemed like Sam had a pretty good chin right up until Vitali beat him down, then he didn't.

Comment

Wilder KO's Peters.

Peters KO's AJ.

Comment

Working...
                X