No announcement yet.

Who has/had the Complete Skill Set?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Old LefHook View Post
    Uh, every post by Johnny Steele calls someone a fcking old b'stard or the like. But you need someone to report any suspicious activity, huh?

Didn't you erase one of my posts because it contained the word "clap"?

So why are you worming around here if you are not going to do anything? Have you really become so spineless that you go around erasing borderline posts while allowing this Johnny idiot to run wild on here where pure insult laced with filth is his only contribution? I am sure it is his entertainment.

Go dry up, sir, if that is your bullshlt game.I thought you were supposed to be a moderator around here.
    Let me be frank. I consider you one of the fine contributers to this section, so I definetely think you deserve some latitude.

Yes I am spineless. I don't have the mod superpowers to do what I feel is right regarding Johnny Steele, so I wanted to put some pressure on the admins to oust the twit.

Comment

Could see that ban coming from a mile away :hahahaha9:

Comment

... what was that Sugar Ray Robinson didn't have?...

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
          ... what was that Sugar Ray Robinson didn't have?...
          No inside game......

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
            Oh yeah mate, massive Toney fan me.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
              No inside game......
              ... did he need it?

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                Let me be frank. I consider you one of the fine contributers to this section, so I definetely think you deserve some latitude.

Yes I am spineless. I don't have the mod superpowers to do what I feel is right regarding Johnny Steele, so I wanted to put some pressure on the admins to oust the twit.
                Then this forum is flawed, as you should not only have the power to remove posts or entire threads or end threads, but also to ban people. Don't moderators on other boards have that power or is that just an admin thing?

Comment

Working...
                X