Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you cut Brandon Rios' head off after the 11th round...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] If you cut Brandon Rios' head off after the 11th round...

...would he still finish the 12th headless, still coming forward and throwing?

I think he would. I think his headless body would make it all the way to the Kellerman interview before collapsing.
    Yes
    80.00%
    No
    0.00%
    idk war sutherland
    20.00%

At 140 Matthysse could have stopped him. At 147 Matthysse beats the bloody shyt out of him but dat chin doe.

Comment

If a chicken can run around with his head chopped off I'm sure Rios can do it for a round. Somehow he'll still manage to get hit in the face, but what a chin

Comment

Originally posted by Dinamita 03 View Post
        If a chicken can run around with his head chopped off I'm sure Rios can do it for a round. Somehow he'll still manage to get hit in the face

Comment

I think so too, and the severed head would still be screaming motherfucker at his opponent.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
            I think so too, and the severed head would still be screaming motherfucker at his opponent.
            lmfaoooo damn y'all killing me

Comment

Remember when people said Victor Ortiz would destroy Brandon Rios no freakin way.

Comment

Wouldn't the fight be stopped on cuts if you cut off his head?

Comment

Originally posted by lazy View Post
                  Wouldn't the fight be stopped on cuts if you cut off his head?
                  don't worry we got that covered, vic drakulich gonna ref this one

Comment

Working...
                  X