No announcement yet.

Joshua Clottey Interview--Judah Pulled Gun on him in Gleason's Gym

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
    anyway the part about Clottey beefing with his promoter and shelling up on purpose is some fabricated ass sh#t, we have an inside source here who confirmed that it was the banku stew from the night before that did ole Clottey in, he was clenching that ass hard all fight because the flood gates was about to open which woulda affected everyone on press row along with some ringside celebs
    Banku stew is good but you gotta choose the right okra, dont used canned okra frozen or fresh is best. It works like a laxative so if you backed up go with banku

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
      Banku stew is good but you gotta choose the right okra, dont used canned okra frozen or fresh is best. It works like a laxative so if you backed up go with banku
      damn man it even kinda looks like diarrhea

Comment

Originally posted by Barristan View Post
        Who else read this in a Ghanain accent?
        Lol i did!!!

Comment

damn man it even kinda looks like diarrhea

Brother it looks like vomit but trust me if done right its delicious.

Try it................."

At your own risk

Comment

This is the sort of interviews that we need on boxingscene. Not social media type of threads or turning one interview into catchy headline in 4 seperate threads.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
              This is the sort of interviews that we need on boxingscene. Not social media type of threads or turning one interview into catchy headline in 4 seperate threads.
              clickbait articles is how websites make money in search man.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                clickbait articles is how websites make money in search man.
                I get that I just wish we get one on one in-depth interviews like this one. Asking the right questions.

Comment

I get that I just wish we get one on one in-depth interviews like this one. Asking the right questions.
                  I feel you man

Comment

You can always subscribe to boxing channels on youtube. A lot of videos from youtubers get broke down here into multiple threads.

Comment

anyway the part about Clottey beefing with his promoter and shelling up on purpose is some fabricated ass sh#t, we have an inside source here who confirmed that it was the banku stew from the night before that did ole Clottey in, he was clenching that ass hard all fight because the flood gates was about to open which woulda affected everyone on press row along with some ringside celebs
                      Lmao I had heard of the diarrhea story a while back. Where does it originate from?

Comment

Working...
                      X