No announcement yet.

Interesting PED user list...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
    You get the proof and then its a big conspiracy and you still paint your own twisted version.

Typical hater that's not interested in what ever happens because they will always make up their own story anyway.
    I don't hate Floyd. But I know he cheated. Too many red flags starting with claiming Pacquiao was a cheater for years when there was no proof.

So, why ask for IV's for future dehydrations? See how dumb that sounds?

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
      I don't hate Floyd. But I know he cheated. Too many red flags starting with claiming Pacquiao was a cheater for years when there was no proof.

So, why ask for IV's for future dehydrations? See how dumb that sounds?
      Paulie has witnesses to corroborate hence why Manny PED-man ain’t never sued his ass.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
        Canelo was not cleared.
        I cleared him

Clean until proven dirty

Comment

It wasn't banned you twit, why do you think that USADA approved it? Get real man
          Manny in 2009 - I'm afraid of needles...I cant do drug testing

Manny in 2015 - I lost because NSAC wouldnt let me get a needle in my arm

I rape Pac fans - ALWAYS.

Comment

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
            Some real classic posts on NSB forum atm! Thanks!!

Comment

Comment

All that is, is USADA covering their a55es and covering for cheating a55 Floyd.
                Covering their rears for what reason?

Covering Floyd's rear for what reason?

So the doping control officer, the paramedic, and all of the doctors on the TUE committee are all part of this conspiracy? NAC is part of the conspiracy? Who else? And for what reason? If USADA wanted to help Floyd cheat, why even send a tester that day? Why tell anybody about the IV? Why make him file for a TUE? You're not really making any sense.

Comment

Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
                  My buddies and I always wondered about Holyfield. The guy was always ripped to shreds. Huge neck and traps are also a giveaway.
                  Don't have time to read the whole thread, maybe somebody has already mentioned this but Holyfield was linked to a clinic that was active in the 90s providing athletes with PEDs. They investigated it because the information came to light, his name wasn't on their client list but there was an "Evan Fields", and when they called the number he picked up lol.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
                    Paulie has witnesses to corroborate hence why Manny PED-man ain’t never sued his ass.
                    But he sued Floyd......who has money.....and won. Paulie has d@ck....that's why he didn't get sued. And Paulie has nothing to lose now so why not come out with the source? He's a delusional, lying pr@ck. I don't trust anything he says.

Comment

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
                      Manny in 2009 - I'm afraid of needles...I cant do drug testing

Manny in 2015 - I lost because NSAC wouldnt let me get a needle in my arm

.....And you're delusional. Manny didn't like giving blood because he lost after doing it before. Big difference dummy.

Comment

Working...
                      X