Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Abel Sanchez: No Beef? I Hope Canelo Stopped Eating Duck Too!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
    a more correct evaluation would be.....

..... Abel talks too much shht

none of that shht will help Golovkin in September

criticizing Canelo because he would not stand in front of Golovkin..... when Golovkin seemingly forgot to throw his right hand and body-shots..... was silly
    He didnt forget to throw the right hand, he was hesitant because canelo would time that sh.it and slip and counter with uppercut or left to the body... Ggg didnt want no smoke

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
      Yup! Most these ass clowns just cant get over suking their GODS GGGood Dic

I mean sht they were checking out Canelos junk in the last article.
      I wasn't, but I guess you were. Good for you.

So tell me, who looks better in panties and fishnets, Oscar or gingerboy?

Comment

a more correct evaluation would be.....

..... Abel talks too much shht

none of that shht will help Golovkin in September

criticizing Canelo because he would not stand in front of Golovkin..... when Golovkin seemingly forgot to throw his right hand and body-shots..... was silly
        So Golovkin according to you didn't use his best punches. Then why was Canelo terrified to stand in front of him???

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
          So Golovkin according to you didn't use his best punches. Then why was Canelo terrified to stand in front of him???

you sound utterly clueless

Canelo was smart to outbox Golovkin

if you have the skills, then use them

THAT, is called fighting to your strengths

why was Golovkin unable to fight to his strengths ?

I thought that he was good at cutting off the ring ?

or..... is that only when he fights scrubs and and no-hopers ?

Comment

waaaah, Canelo did not fight like a real Mexican:

despite the fact that Jabkin did not fight like a real Mexican either lol

waaaah, Golovkin did not feel Canelo's power:

despite the fact that jabkin is the supposed killer and knockout artist who couldn't do shht

Comment

Originally posted by The Madison View Post
              whos that? the guy who beat sam soliman?
              The guy GGG lost his IBF belt for not fighting. GGG was the one said fuk NO!!! I need more than $1,000,000 to fight him. Pull Vanes up a weight class and out of retirement. Let me do what I do best and crush cans, feed off tomatoes.

Comment

you sound utterly clueless

Canelo was smart to outbox Golovkin

if you have the skills, then use them

THAT, is called fighting to your strengths

why was Golovkin unable to fight to his strengths ?

I thought that he was good at cutting off the ring ?

or..... is that only when he fights scrubs and and no-hopers ?
                OK if he's so smart according to you why DIDN'T he out box Golovkin??? After all he got out punched in almost every round.

Comment

OK if he's so smart according to you why DIDN'T he out box Golovkin??? After all he got out punched in almost every round.
                  Ggg threw almost 300 more punches to land a total of 50 more.. The majority of his punches "landed" were jabs. Ggg was ineffective aside from following canelo around like a lost puppy

Comment

Canelo did outbox him you muppet, which is why jabkin did not win

and the rounds that Canelo won, he won clearly..... whereas the rounds that Misskin won, were nip-n-tuck

Canelo started and finished the fight the same way, controlling Golovkin..... if he can step up his output in those middle rounds, he wins easy

Comment

• red balls right knee was injured so bad in his 1st fight with Triple GGG that it might not carry him the full 12 rounds in his upcoming fight with gennady . how did he injure it ? by running backwards ! it's called a reverse rupture of the connecting tendons doctors have pleaded with red balls to stay out of the ring but he vows to go through with the fight he sez he's doing it for fishnets

Comment

Working...
                      X