Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Abel Sanchez: No Beef? I Hope Canelo Stopped Eating Duck Too!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
    Agreed, at least we know what the f we talking bout lol
    Yup! Most these ass clowns just cant get over suking their GODS GGGood Dic

I mean sht they were checking out Canelos junk in the last article.

Comment

Even if your not a GGG fan; you have to admit his trainer is pretty funny. This guy is a master antagonist-LOL!!! He is a Hall of Famer Troll, I mean that as a compliment. Abel is my HERO! I want to be just like him when I grow up-LOL!!!
      I need to work on my trolling more.

These (2) lines are all time classics. I never heard a trainer talk like this before. CTFU..this guy-LOL!! If your not a basketball fan or never watched college ball; you won’t get what Abel said-so funny!!!

Abel:
      “It reminded me of the four corners offense those old Dean Smith-coached basketball teams used to play. I’m seriously considering asking the Nevada Athletic Commission to install a 24-second clock to force Canelo to engage.”

“No beef, I just hope Canelo stopped eating duck too.”

Last edited by markther; 08-15-2018, 03:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by markther View Post
        Even if your not a GGG fan; you have to admit his trainer is pretty funny. This guy is a master antagonist-LOL!!! He is a Hall of Famer Troll, I mean that as a compliment. Abel is my HERO! I want to be just like him when I grow up-LOL!!!
        I need to work on my trolling more.

These (2) lines are all time classics. I never heard a trainer talk like this before. CTFU..this guy-LOL!! If your not a basketball fan or never watched college ball; you won’t get what Abel said-so funny!!!

Abel:
        “It reminded me of the four corners offense those old Dean Smith-coached basketball teams used to play. I’m seriously considering asking the Nevada Athletic Commission to install a 24-second clock to force Canelo to engage.”

“I hope he isn’t eating duck either.”

sure, but..... none of that shht will help Golovkin in September

it may give his fans a few laughs, but what they need is a good gameplan

pleading with Canelo to stand in front of Golovkin is most un-Mexican

Comment

“He ran, he stalled, he didn’t conquer,” so sayeth trainer of the year ABEL SANCHEZ about former two-division world champion Canelo "Beef Jerky" Alvarez. "I read that Canelo isn’t eating beef in this camp. Let’s just hope he stopped eating duck too.”

Canelo should never have let on that Sanchez's comments bother him. Abel's looking to get into his head big time!

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
            Yup! Most these ass clowns just cant get over suking their GODS GGGood Dic

I mean sht they were checking out Canelos junk in the last article.
            Awwww, you and little Robi are all caught up in your feelings and making friends on a boxing forum for MEN. That’s so adorable & sweet. I’m happy for you two. But make sure to wear these, you should be able to feel Robi’s little d*ck inside your ass-LOLLOLLOL!!!!!

Comment

Let’s just hope he stopped eating duck too.
              ================

A bit on the nose, but kinda funny. Abel is always entertaining to listen to and I could never understand why people give him so much sht. Outspoken? So? It adds entertaining factor to the sport. "Talks too much"? What is too much? Would you rather him be like Povetkin's coach or something? Is Abel advocating for his fighter? Well, what would you rather him do - stand in Canelo's corner?

Hearns "talks too much", Abel "talks too much". Is only a boxer supposed to "talk too much"? Everyone else should just sit, smile and nod? All these guys add value to the sport and make it more exciting.

Let's be honest, fans just love hating Abel, but his resume is solid, he is very protective of and caring for his fighters, he gives credit when credit is due (see Usyk vs Gassiev). He criticized Canelo? Its a shame Canelo's fans don't do that, its a shame WBC sucks his c.....k, its a shame Canelo gets away with everything, that all is a shame. But Abel says something about Canelo - oh no, how could he?

Go on Abel, tell them how you see it. I'd rather watch interview with Abel than with Canelo, who could ffs learn English by now. He fights in the US, trains in the US, makes US money and the girl selling tacos at my local food truck, who works 12 hours a day, speaks better English than Canelo. Its not like he can't afford a tutor.

Comment

Sergiy Derevyanchenko asked GGG how does Duck taste. GGG said like this IBF Belt you can have.
                whos that? the guy who beat sam soliman?

Comment

Whats to defend?? Im not defending Canelo for failing and drug test?? Im just talking about boxing.
                  Did I mention you specifically? Wasn't aware I did. Go and cream your pants elsewhere about Canelo. Im not listening.

Comment

Originally posted by markther View Post
                    Awwww, you and little Robi are all caught up in your feelings and making friends on a boxing forum for MEN. That’s so adorable & sweet. I’m happy for you two. But make sure to wear these, you should be able to feel Robi’s little d*ck inside your ass-LOLLOLLOL!!!!!

Guarantee they are balls deep in each other right now ejaculating in sync over canelo 30 day weigh in photos.

Comment

Originally posted by alexjust View Post
                      Let’s just hope he stopped eating duck too.
                      ================

A bit on the nose, but kinda funny. Abel is always entertaining to listen to and I could never understand why people give him so much sht. Outspoken? So? It adds entertaining factor to the sport. "Talks too much"? What is too much? Would you rather him be like Povetkin's coach or something? Is Abel advocating for his fighter? Well, what would you rather him do - stand in Canelo's corner?

Hearns "talks too much", Abel "talks too much". Is only a boxer supposed to "talk too much"? Everyone else should just sit, smile and nod? All these guys add value to the sport and make it more exciting.

Let's be honest, fans just love hating Abel, but his resume is solid, he is very protective of and caring for his fighters, he gives credit when credit is due (see Usyk vs Gassiev). He criticized Canelo? Its a shame Canelo's fans don't do that, its a shame WBC sucks his c.....k, its a shame Canelo gets away with everything, that all is a shame. But Abel says something about Canelo - oh no, how could he?

Go on Abel, tell them how you see it. I'd rather watch interview with Abel than with Canelo, who could ffs learn English by now. He fights in the US, trains in the US, makes US money and the girl selling tacos at my local food truck, who works 12 hours a day, speaks better English than Canelo. Its not like he can't afford a tutor.

a more correct evaluation would be.....

..... Abel talks too much shht

none of that shht will help Golovkin in September

criticizing Canelo because he would not stand in front of Golovkin..... when Golovkin seemingly forgot to throw his right hand and body-shots..... was silly

Comment

Working...
                      X