Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For 5 million bucks, would you spend 20 days on a raft in the middle of the Pacific?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only if I get to stick a hose up my ass and give myself an Enema.

Comment

Originally posted by Oasis_Lad View Post
      No that's out of the question.

Comment

That would be cheating.

Comment

Throw in some sun cream and a sombrero and I would make a holiday out of it.

Comment

if somebody else would of posted this I would of found it weird

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
              In light of the recent news where that dude from Happy Gilmore allegedly survived 14 months at sea -- would you, for 5 million cash, spend 20 days in the middle of the Pacific in this raft?

You get that raft, 2 milk jugs of water, and a loaf of bread. That's it. 20 days. If you survive you get picked up by a chopper with the 5 mil waiting for you. If not, well....you die.

Would ya?
              you mean 20 days without my little one screaming and running around the house with his Power Ranger sword cracking me upside the head yelling I killed the bad guy or my daughter's asking for money to go to the mall or my lovely wife not letting me sh.it in peace asking me if I'm almost done because for some ****ing reason the garbage has to be thrown out right that minute

give me 4 million and I'll stay 10 extra days

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
                you mean 20 days without my little one screaming and running around the house with his Power Ranger sword cracking me upside the head yelling I killed the bad guy or my daughter's asking for money to go to the mall or my lovely wife not letting me sh.it in peace asking me if I'm almost done because for some ****ing reason the garbage has to be thrown out right that minute

lmao lololololol

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post

Damn, is it that bad? My wife is about to poop our first one out in 3 months.

Comment

Originally posted by Dick Senormous View Post
                    Damn, is it that bad? My wife is about to poop our first one out in 3 months.
                    Congratulations bro!

Comment

Originally posted by baCCaT View Post
                      yes because i always watch bear grylls episodes on tv. lol
                      He's a fraud. Watch Les Stroud aka Survivorman

Comment

Working...
                      X