Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ward's first first punch of the final three. 100% illegal low.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
    So debate has been going around the final three punches that Ward delivered. Some claim that while the final is low, the first two could have been legit.

Well not at all. Here is the first of the three final shots, it is coming from way down low, bringing the whole cup up and then Kovalev bends.
    Compare the pic to the GIF, and you could see the moment. Kovalev throws a punch and brings his hand back. As he is bringing his hand back, Ward lands his shot. Now notice in the still it is the same exact moment where Kovalev brings his hand back.

What if I told you "I Dont Care"

Comment

Originally posted by BucaRican View Post
      You mean this punch?

Got a better angle for you Kovlev jocking anus. You gave a a bad angle and an incomplete one at that.
      I'm pretty sure that's not the first or third punch. It's the second. That's kovalev's own glove on his stomach. There still isn't a single clear angle of that second punch landing anywhere, but I'm positive a slid by kovalev's side, not anywhere near his balls. It could have have been hip shot or a belt line shot.

That angle HBO had for the third punch was pretty good. I wish they would release the same angle for the other two punches.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
        I'm pretty sure that's not the first or third punch. It's the second. That's kovalev's own glove on his stomach. There still isn't a single clear angle of that second punch landing anywhere, but I'm positive a slid by kovalev's side, not anywhere near his balls. It could have have been hip shot or a belt line shot.

That angle HBO had for the third punch was pretty good. I wish they would release the same angle for the other two punches.
        Good post...

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
          Good post...
          The photo is actually of the third and final punch, as you can see the punch hits low, then bounces upwards, and that photo was snapped as it bounced up.

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
            The photo is actually of the third and final punch, as you can see the punch hits low, then bounces upwards, and that photo was snapped as it bounced up.

That's the definition of below the belt. This exact sequence could be used as a training method for aspiring referees to define deliberate/unintentional low blows during a title fight.

Guys, the argument isn't "Who would have won the fight?", it's "Is this punch low?"

Ward would have probably won the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by BucaRican View Post
              You mean this punch?

Got a better angle for you Kovlev jocking anus. You gave a a bad angle and an incomplete one at that.
              Damn..........this is the worst ownage of the damn year.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                Pausing on a frame where the glove hasn't even made impact yet. These kids are desperate.

Red K.
                I was just going to say, the punch hasn't even landed yet. You beat me to it, green k, if possible.

This loser paused the frame when an upward punch was in the air, if the clip keeps going the punch actually strays up.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                  Damn..........this is the worst ownage of the damn year.
                  Except the pic was taken after the shot landed. See how it lands and then bounces upwards, that's when the pic was snapped. But look at the actual impact:

Comment

that's photoshopped dude, weak

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X