No announcement yet.

conor benn 6-0-0 (4kos)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• conor benn 6-0-0 (4kos)

Check this guy out. Son of the dark destroyer nigel benn, conor fights in the welterweight division. At the young age of 20, connor has made an explosive start to life as pro, winning all 6 bouts so far. He has made huge improvements in the short space of time he has been a pro, no doubt learning many useful tips from nigel. In my opinion he looks like one of the best young prospects in the sport today, and as long as he continues to work hard, the sky is the limit.
    What do others think of him? Could he be a future world champ?

I think he lacks technique & it also shows that his amateur background isn't deep.. He has power but 4,6,8 rounders are no problem for power punchers.. I'm not impressed by his defense & its shows because he does gets hit often..

Comment

i tried so hard to be a fan being the son of the dark destroyer.
      unfortunately he is absolutely terrible and i doubt he will ever get to European level...

Comment

Liked him before his debut.

Then he started rolling around in mercs and pretending to be a big shot after, in all honesty, a bunch of really average performances.

Lost interest after that.

Comment

Doesn't seem anything great to me. You can tell he's a guy that hasn't actually been boxing that long and has no real amateur background, it's definitely not natural to him. That said, he has a very good team around him and will be getting some very good training and sparring so if they build him at a slow speed, he might be able to develop into a decent fighter but i just can't see him getting that far beyond domestic level.

Seems like a c0ck of a person as well. Seemed like a humble guy before his debut but is already getting too big for his boots without proving a thing apart from he can beat up factory workers and even some of those wins weren't too impressive.

Comment

He's been rubbish up until his last fight where he finally decided to 'Box'. He actually showed me that he's got some ring IQ. I tell you one thing he's better than Ogogo.

Comment

Originally posted by StudentOfDaGame View Post
              He's been rubbish up until his last fight where he finally decided to 'Box'. He actually showed me that he's got some ring IQ. I tell you one thing he's better than Ogogo.
              yeah ogogo is terrible. The hype on him died pretty soon when people actually saw him fight, not a shock he got pasted at a relatively low level.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
                yeah ogogo is terrible. The hype on him died pretty soon when people actually saw him fight, not a shock he got pasted at a relatively low level.
                Tell me about it he didn't even make it past area title level, Cunningham was 20/1 outright lol. I hope Eddie keeps matching him correctly because he's got potential selling power purely off his dad's name.

Comment

His dad was a ****** too

Comment

Not impressed at all. Plus he looks quite small too, none of the frame his father had.

Comment

Working...
                    X