Comments Thread For: Avtandil Khurtsidze Hit With 10 Year Prison Sentence

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
    How does federal sentancing work?
    Must serve a minimum of 85% of your sentence for a violent crime.

Comment

Only 10 years?? I thought he was going to get 30-40 years behind bars. Must have a pretty good lawyer.

Comment

Originally posted by The Smash View Post
        Only 10 years in a Rico case where he is charged with being the muscle is solid work by his lawyer.
        LOL I was thinking that seemed low.

Comment

Originally posted by The Smash View Post
          Only 10 years in a Rico case where he is charged with being the muscle is solid work by his lawyer.
          Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
          Only 10 years?? I thought he was going to get 30-40 years behind bars. Must have a pretty good lawyer.
          Yeah I remember reading on here that he was facing 30 years

Maybe he flipped lol

Comment

Who has Movie Rights?

Comment

Damn, I loved him in Twins and Batman Returns.

How he has fallen, hopefully he doesn't get raped too much in prison with his boyish good looks.

Comment

Organized crime always been recruiting new young faces at boxing (and other combat sports) gyms. But when you watch these movies about Italian mafia, you start thinking they have only old and fat guys in their organizations, 70 years old with shaky hands, nobody would be scared of that, it's a comedy. The people who's doing real crime doesn't visit psychologists like in that little TV show and they don't need diets they're in gyms all day beating punch bags, all that stuff is bull**** for movies
                Last edited by g27region; 09-07-2018, 08:45 PM.

Comment

Comments Thread For: Avtandil Khurtsidze Hit With 10 Year Prison Sentence

One-time middleweight contender Avtandil Khurtsidze has been sentenced to 10 years in prison for his role as an enforcer for a criminal organization in New York City. Khurtsidze was sentenced after being convicted in June of one count of racketeering and one count of wire fraud conspiracy.
                  [Click Here To Read More]

Comment

Nothing but respect

Comment

hmn...anyone wanna help take up a collection to stage the the BJS fight in the joint?

Comment

Working...
                      X