No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by saltyparker View Post
    great breakdown. manny was to fast for floyd. fans deceived by media again.
    remember when the pac-tards cried because JMM killed him in the ring and took his soul like sheng sung.

Comment

• Who is this Tyrone you all speak of?

Comment

Yup in rewind. Floyd's win proves it's a Fluke. It doesn't support a true win for him as shows how much corruption was in play here. Pac was definitely robbed and through hard copies of truth that has come out, Pac is vindicated.

#Floyd's win was a Fluke

Cheers!!

Hey, check out that guy with a june 2017 account named Bam away.. That's actually BAMBAM182, and since he can't get back in for being such a ******ed Fl0mo hoe that he got perma banned.. He had no choice, but to come up with a new alt to save his sorry ass hahah!!

The best part is, not only did he wanted to go back in this forum, he finally realized the damage I have brought forth in him by keeping track of his bamming away.. that he decided to call his ALT BamAway21 hahahahaha!!

ONE BAM THANK YOU MAM!!!!

BAM AWAY MY FRIEND BAM AWAY!!! OH TYRONE!!!

RIDE! RIDE! RIDE IT 'TILL THERE'S NOTHING LEFT TO GIVE YEEEHAAAA!!!

REGARDING BAMBAM'S HISTORY:

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
        lol what up bruh....yeah the bam bam was not chosen for him. It was given. By his boyfriend. To remind him of every time he thrusted into his anus,,,BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM oh Tyrone BAM BAM BAM BAM
        Originally posted by muthafuka View Post
        i have to give you credit. You are getting raped on this thread
        BAMBAM WASN'T RAPED.

Nothings broken shush!

BAMBAM182 still thinks he STILL got a VIRGIN ass - hole hahahaha!
        Last edited by Spoon23; 06-12-2017, 02:08 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BamAway21 View Post
          Who is this Tyrone you all speak of?
          lol Your long leave of absence for being banned Bambam182 have left your memory in the gutter. To refresh your memory, Tyrone is you and Bamaway21 is Tyrone too, since you and BamBam182 are one of the same person.

Comment

• Originally posted by O Prophet View Post
            The only people who live vicariously here are Fraud Jr fans who worship their coward cheating hero as a symbol of black masculinity.

In these two videos below Dwyer says that Fraud Jr's win should be discredited because it has been tainted by him cheating with IVs. He literally breaks it down to a tee.

DWYER HAS JUST SINGLED HANDEDLY DESTROYED THE ENTIRE NATION OF F1OWMO1ES, ROFL.

Wow nice vids. Shows the level of cheating Froid Roid had to go through to win a fluke win.

Comment

• This thread really is epic.

Comment

• 2 years of whining about a loss is utterly pathetic.

Comment

• Originally posted by boxz View Post
                  This thread really is epic.
                  Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                  2 years of whining about a loss is utterly pathetic.

I agree with both statements.

It's normal to see fans whine about a certain decision for years and years though.

But to keep a thread like this going with consistent activity has to be a record of some kind.

Comment

• Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                    I agree with both statements.

It's normal to see fans whine about a certain decision for years and years though.

But to keep a thread like this going with consistent activity has to be a record of some kind.
                    Dude check the posters- out of 5.600+ posts, 1,600+ are Spoon 23 or 29%. another 37% is 5 more posters. 78% of posts were made by 10 posters.

Tells me there are a small group of posters arguing. The TS quotes people often to keep it going then brags about how hot the thread is.

Comment

I figured it out..MannyPac should slow his punches because the judges and commentators can't see it as it goes,they seemed like lightnings ...they can see it only in slow motion...poor Pac...It's his fault for being too damn fast!

Too fast for the judges to see! In that ways these old farts with spectacles can see those Pac punches.

What do you think? I think It's Pacs fault his too damn fast.

Last edited by Spoon23; 06-16-2017, 11:53 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X