Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Daily Bread Mailbag: Spence-Garcia, Mayweather, Usyk, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Daily Bread Mailbag: Spence-Garcia, Mayweather, Usyk, More

The Daily Bread Mailbag retains with Stephen "Breadman" Edwards tackling topics such as the pound for pound spot for Oleksandr Usyk, the 1966 version of Muhammad Ali, PEDs in boxing, Floyd Mayweather's best weight, Errol Spence vs. Mikey Garcia, and more.
    [Click Here To Read More]

i dont see the logic having canelo so high and ggg not on your p4p list, i know ggg is fading but he arguably won both fights vs canelo, shows he is still at very top level of the sport

but great Q and A as always

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
      i dont see the logic having canelo so high and ggg not on your p4p list, i know ggg is fading but he arguably won both fights vs canelo, shows he is still at very top level of the sport

but great Q and A as always
      I thought that was strange too .. because Bread says here that he thought GGG won the first fight and should have got a draw in the rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
        I thought that was strange too .. because Bread says here that he thought GGG won the first fight and should have got a draw in the rematch.
        could be Bread thinks the rigours of another training camp will lead to a further faded golovkin, one that would lose to the likes of canelo, charlo and perhaps even saunders

Comment

Lara signed up for vada year round testing. This nonsense about him leaving the clean testing program was just the corrupt wbc trying to create fake smoke.

Comment

Great mailbag as always. Dougie's is enjoyable but this is more informative by a mile.

I see that Bread has Jermall on his p4p list but then he says later that he sees Jermall strugglig against someone who can take his physicality. He also says he gives more props to known vada testers but does Jermall test? Many point the fingers at the Charlos because they seem to be over-wired.

Also first time I have seen someone say that AJ may process slowly and that Wilder processes quicker. VERY interesting. Makes me wonder if that is why he struggled against Parker and to some extent Takam. I'm keeping a mental note of that going forward watching both Wilder and AJ fights

Comment

To be fair Canelo and Charlo are almost 10 years younger than GGG and weren't even in the same weight class. So I dont know how they could of ducked a prime GGG?? And the MW division was dog sht back then. Grand Tureno, Kurbsidze, Blanco, And Heiland were number 1's.

GGG is the one who said "anyone from 154-168" gets it and yet he stayed at 160 even though their were no real fights...

Comment

could be Bread thinks the rigours of another training camp will lead to a further faded golovkin, one that would lose to the likes of canelo, charlo and perhaps even saunders
                Bread said he thinks Canelo hurts him in a 3rd fight a few mailbags back. These guys are hitting their peaks and getting better while GGG is getting up their in age.

Comment

He said he thinks GGG is fading, so that could be where he's coming from.

Comment

I dont know how Hurd and Charlo are higher than GGG on a p4p list??? Both are wayyy bigger then the guys they fight and had some close fights.

Comment

Working...
                    X