Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If You Were to Name One Guy who Was a REAL MAN, Who would it be?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Madison boxing

Comment

Originally posted by YoungManRumble View Post
      Dick Proenneke

Seriously watch this. The man made his own tools to make his own house and live off the grid well before it was trendy. At worst it will make you fall asleep

Comment

Hilary Clinton

Comment

Can't tell if the people naming actors are being sarcastic

Ultimate real man who makes a living pretending to be other people caked in makeup and sucking up to gay producers to land roles... lol

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
            Can't tell if the people naming actors are being sarcastic

Ultimate real man who makes a living pretending to be other people caked in makeup and sucking up to gay producers to land roles... lol

Dwayne Johnson was a football player for Miami university. Lol, he literally played with WARREN F’N SAPP. And he actually owns his own production company. But, you don’t know much I guess.

Comment

Zaroku is a real man.

Comment

Originally posted by BoomBapTrap View Post
                Dwayne Johnson was a football player for Miami university. Lol, he literally played with WARREN F’N SAPP. And he actually owns his own production company. But, you don’t know much I guess.

He also whooped Hulk Hogan and John Cena's ass at Wrestlemania. That's real man sht right there.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by BoomBapTrap View Post
                    I don't even know who that is and have never heard the name before so no.

On that note who is "warren sapp"?

Real men are people like Simo Hayna and Charles Lindbergh who changed history. Not some guy playing with toy balls.
                    Last edited by ////; 03-03-2020, 11:37 AM.

Comment

Nicky Scarfo was a killer and not a good boss but he was a gangster’s gangster. He kept his mouth shut and died in his cell in his 80s.

Comment

Working...
                      X