Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mikey Garcia: Errol Spence is My First Option For Next Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
    Bro Mikey is going no where near Errol. They have the same manager. For 2 months he has been saying Errol is the fight to make and its easy as we both want it. What’s happening then? Just giving interviews on your desire to face him like you did with Thurman, Cotto, Pacquiao, Crawford , linares Lomachenko and you fought none of them , just Lipinets
    Well, first of all, PBC just made a new deal with Showtime and Fox. Next, Wilder vs. Fury PPV on December 1st, tops Spence vs. Garcia PPV, which is now supposed to be pushed to 1st quarter 2019! Lastly, don't forget he fought Broner and Lipinets @ 140, got a title @ 140, and went back to defend his Lightweight title by beating Robert Easter Jr.! That's quite an accomplishment! I don't understand the hate? If he doesn't fight Spence, and fights Commey, then I understand, but not now!

Comment

Originally posted by TreJac View Post
      well, Mikey is sure as hell no Duran and Spence is nothing close to being a Leonard!
      Mikey is not Duran, but he's the best Lightweight at present! Spence might not be SRL, but he's the best Welterweight at present! I hope they fight, and I will buy it! Good Luck to them both!

Comment

Yup... This is mikey being mikey at its finest.. spence spence spence spence spence spence then fights commey lol. This has been mikeys mo for a long time now. Nothing to see here move along fellas.

Comment

Dude you need to fight Lomachenko!! You'll be damaged goods after a Spence fight.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
            IBF, WBC lightweight world champion Mikey Garcia is looking to postpone a recent mandatory order from the International Boxing Federation, which directs him to make an immediate defense against Richard Commey. Garcia is still very focused on moving up by two weight divisions to challenge IBF welterweight champion Errol Spence.
            [Click Here To Read More]
            Just get on and make the fight already. If you'd made it shortly after you first mentioned it you wouldn't have the IBF mandatory to consider. Maybe that's why you delayed?

Comment

Holy hell how many times are they gonna keep posting Mikey saying the same damn thing

Comment

Don't forget he fought the big bad p4p king Broner!
                Broner is not P4P, but he is better than Dulorme, Lundy, Postol, Molina, and Indongo!

Comment

OK we know you want the fight so make it happen or shut up.

Comment

you do know Mikey walks around at 170lbs right? So you can stop with this lightweight nonsense! Mikey is not a natural lightweight! He looses a lot of weight to make 135lbs!
                    You gotta stop with that fictional weight. No way Mikey weighs 170. Errol is bigger than Mikey & Errol says he gets to 170 & his face looks round & soft when he does which is OUT OF SHAPE

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                      Well, first of all, PBC just made a new deal with Showtime and Fox. Next, Wilder vs. Fury PPV on December 1st, tops Spence vs. Garcia PPV, which is now supposed to be pushed to 1st quarter 2019! Lastly, don't forget he fought Broner and Lipinets @ 140, got a title @ 140, and went back to defend his Lightweight title by beating Robert Easter Jr.! That's quite an accomplishment! I don't understand the hate? If he doesn't fight Spence, and fights Commey, then I understand, but not now!
                      I like the Garcia family there is no space for hate in my bloodstream I just think Mikey talks too much about great fighters and never fights them.

Broner is dog s#hit. If I kept betting on him I would be homeless now. Until Mikey fights someone that I actually rate I can’t put him on this pedestal that everyone does. He has a sound foundation and great timing but he gasses and is very hittable.

I feel he will never face Spence but if he does I will be the first to say I was wrong

Comment

Working...
                      X