Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Wants December Fight, But Will Follow Doctor's Orders

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would rather see Canelo fighting on premium, cable or network television as opposed to fighting on some online streaming device with either ESPN+ or DAZN.

Comment

Canelo vs. Billy Joe Saunders in December in Mexico in a Bull Fighting Arena.

Time for Billy Joe to back up his trash talk & put his belt on the line against the Middleweight Kingpin!

Comment

Originally posted by Mirus View Post
        Canelo vs Lemieux is waste of time. It will be replay of Canelo vs Kirkland.

Canelo vs Charlo or Saunders. These are interesting fights.

Even Canelo vs Jacobs is not interesting because the winner is Canelo 100%.
        Canelo beats Jacobs 100%with the help of the judges. Jacobs is good enough to give Canelo problems. He's not a face first brawler and moves well. He's a good counter puncher. He's just as fast if not faster than Canelo.

It's hard to get q decision against Canelo because if the fight is close or he isn't thorougly outclassed he's getting the nod.

Comment

Canelo was awesome, and Golovkin just slightly less so. Canelo came through in the biggest and defining fight of his career. He got the defining moment he needed. Is he a greater mexican fighter than Chavez (snr), I dont know, but he is now arguably up there pound for pound. Credit to GGG too, a helluva warrior. These guys have chins like George Chuvalo had, just granite.

Comment

Originally posted by HarvardBlue View Post
            Canelo beats Jacobs 100%with the help of the judges. Jacobs is good enough to give Canelo problems. He's not a face first brawler and moves well. He's a good counter puncher. He's just as fast if not faster than Canelo.
            Maybe you are right but Jacobs looked slipping against Arias and Sulecki. Let's see him against Derevyanchenko. In my opinion Jacobs is not good enough to beat Canelo. Canelo is in his prime. Right now he is unbeatable.

Originally posted by HarvardBlue View Post
            It's hard to get q decision against Canelo because if the fight is close or he isn't thorougly outclassed he's getting the nod.

Agree. I think yesterday there was pure draw. Golovkin didn't lose, didn't win.

Comment

Originally posted by royjonesjrKTFO View Post
              #1 is TOO high for a ONE POINT win over an AGING fighter. Canelo was just as tired as GGG and he's not even 30 years old yet. Had he dominated or won comfortably against GGG, then he could make a case.

You have good points. GGG before this loss, he ranking n.1 p4p by ''TheRing''(but not in my book)...

Usually when you beat the king you take are throne

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPlan View Post
                Doctor says he can fight again May 4 2019.
                pretty much... Everyone knows Canelo only fight twice a year, once in May and again in September, so they can cut the BS out about "will follow doctor's order"...

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                  I thought it was obvious I was being sarcastic. I was being absurdly over the top.
                  Obviously it wasn't obvious. There's a comedian known as Obvious Plant. When you look at the goofball stuff he does, it's obviously absurdity. But he uses visuals. You don't... at least not here.

Comment

Working...
                  X