Originally posted by Larky101 View Post
    He rook rike George crooney
    Possibry a rittre bit ROR!

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
      Possibry a rittre bit ROR!
      Hahahahahahahahahaha

Comment

I don’t think anyone here can say anything that will surprise any of us. You’d have to lie about it.

Comment

im a redneck filipino.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
            Oh. **** Canada
            Why don't just the fook the Toronto Raptors...lol?

Comment

Se me hace mucho mas facil escribir en Ingles que en Español.

No me gusta ver television, solo cuando hay boxeo. Tengo Netflix y otras plataformas de ver programacion, pero nunca las uso.

Soy novato y mediocre en la guitarra, pero soy terco...asi que no me quito.

Me gusta el frio. Quisiera que nevara en la isla, pero no creo que sea buena idea.

Jesucristo es el Señor, nadie ira al Padre si no es a traves de el, buscalo mientras pueda ser hallado.

Dios los bendiga

Comment

While on a visit to Manhattan, I watched 2 tranny's rape an alligator on a bus.

Comment

I lived in a Buddhist Monastery for a year or so.

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
                    I lived in a Buddhist Monastery for a year or so.
                    Now this is interesting. Go on....

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                      Now this is interesting. Go on....
                      I had studied martial arts since 13 and studied Asian philosophy in college. Had a mentor/teacher that told me a story; He had fought in the Korean war, had a limp from the war. They were on patrol and it had been a bad week with a lot of death and destruction. They went in with guns drawn to a torn down Buddhist Monastery. My mentor, a young man at the time had one of those "moments" when he saw that among the rubble and chaos, how the Buddha looked so composed and serene. He made a deal with himself that if he "got out of Korea alive" he would study this Buddha guy!

Well Henry Rosemont went on to become one of the experts in Buddhist Ethics and encouraged me to study, which I did. So...I made a deal with myself that if I got out alive (all the beer, women and shots to the head doing martial arts! lol) I WOULD experience that Buddha guy!

So when I got out of school I went into the monastery and it was really life changing. Great community and a lot of people one would not necessarily think are involved.

Comment

Working...
                      X