No announcement yet.

Will Errol Spence ever be the same?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    Nah. He can't. There was a eminent poster by the name of Sunspace. He and i had similar views so we used to be all up in the same thread. Folks were deadset i was him. Asked BG to prove i wasn't him and he couldn't.

So i will let your case rest for a while.
    Thats fair enough mate, just ask yourself what would i gain from it? He was more liked from what I can tell plus he isn't banned so makes no sense to have another account etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by SolitaryCitizen View Post
      Thats fair enough mate, just ask yourself what would i gain from it? He was more liked from what I can tell plus he isn't banned so makes no sense to have another account etc.
      Nah bro. When it came to Tony and my dealings, it wasn't about the what others thought. He made some claims to me and when it came time to prove it(the actual day), he upped and disappeared and never came back. i am highly disliked on here but he made a poll and i got more favourable votes than him. That hurt him in a way while i didnt care for the results. He the went on with some crazy stuff in there and got the thread deleted so it wouldn't be around.

What you think about Zaroku though?

Comment

Nah bro. When it came to Tony and my dealings, it wasn't about the what others thought. He made some claims to me and when it came time to prove it(the actual day), he upped and disappeared and never came back. i am highly disliked on here but he made a poll and i got more favourable votes than him. That hurt him in a way while i didnt care for the results. He the went on with some crazy stuff in there and got the thread deleted so it wouldn't be around.

What you think about Zaroku though?
        Sounds mad and it's new knowledge to me i likely wasn't on here at that time. Me and Z are cool now he thought i was an alt didn't mention who's but we have since resolved that. He's offered me japanese women his wife's friends if i ever visit Japan lol.

Comment

Sounds mad and it's new knowledge to me i likely wasn't on here at that time. Me and Z are cool now he thought i was an alt didn't mention who's but we have since resolved that. He's offered me japanese women his wife's friends if i ever visit Japan lol.
          Never trust anything that Zaroku says. He is an utter mentiroso.

Comment

Never trust anything that Zaroku says. He is an utter mentiroso.
            He shows symptoms of schizophrenia but seems cool lol.

Comment

He shows symptoms of schizophrenia but seems cool lol.
              Everything is sketchy with that mentiroso.

Comment

• I think he needs to heal and get his health back. At this point boxing is secondary. At this point boxing has to move on.

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
                  SMH, so ignorant. Jesus' entire purpose for being alive was to die on the cross for ALL who choose to believe in him. Man cannot save himself, he is incapable, always fallible. He knew how he was going to die and he welcomed it.
                  you mean that same crucifixion story that was around years before the Jesus story borrowed from it? The Mithra, Osirus, etc... stories that were around before the jesus narrative stole from it to control the people? That Jesus? Or are we talking about another?

Comment

Working...
                  X