• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SolitaryCitizen View Post
    H is good, has a few good vids like this one with 9 milli major

https://youtu.be/tvdyXWKAL0M
    Yow. Yuh caan bloodclaat fool mi!
    Yuh a Tony!
    A di same things him did interested inna to.

Tell yuh seh Split is a real keen yute. Yuh a nuh di first alt him spot.

Comment

i think if anything him surviving a brutal car crash that would have most definitely killed most men, and the fact that besides the scars and busted teeth he came out of that without any broken bones that makes his image look even more beast.

If a car crash can't hurt him what can??

Nah, but in all seriousness, yeah he most likely will need to hang em' up. Maybe come back in 2 years for a showcase fight, a going away party that'll surely be big money and call it a day.

Comment

Originally posted by Bmore18 View Post
        Since when is Crawford reckless and impulsive?!? If anything he is too bland and boring out of the ring which is why all his PPVs flop. Unless I'm missing anything about him out of the ring, he seems dedicated to his craft.

https://deadspin.com/boxing-champion...dam-1772505438

Comment

lol thanks I completely forgot about that story.

Comment

A shame because he was super talented but we have seen over the past 12 months him getting more ghetto and drinking....and success was getting to his head and I have seen time and time again at recent shows where you have the Charlo’s , the tanks and broners all acting piss ass drunk and Spence was right in the middle of it.
            Greatness rises you above that and unfortunately it looks like Spence did not have the fortitude to rise to that.
            The wasted talent club we could well be talking about Spence joining that too

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
              Yow. Yuh caan bloodclaat fool mi!
              Yuh a Tony!
              A di same things him did interested inna to.

Tell yuh seh Split is a real keen yute. Yuh a nuh di first alt him spot.
              Thats merely a coincidence, stop being foolish. ask the mods to verify if im tony by any means they may have. I wont bother talking to you if yoi continue with this tony talk. Split hasn't a keen eye not on this occasion.

Comment

Originally posted by SolitaryCitizen View Post
                Thats merely a coincidence, stop being foolish. ask the mods to verify if im tony by any means they may have. I wont bother talking to you if yoi continue with this tony talk. Split hasn't a keen eye not on this occasion.
                The mods aren't able to do that.

Comment

Depends. If his face is ****ed up like elephant man it will destroy him mentally.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                    The mods aren't able to do that.
                    I've just asked Boston so we'll see bro.

Comment

• Originally posted by SolitaryCitizen View Post
                      I've just asked Boston so we'll see bro.
                      Nah. He can't. There was a eminent poster by the name of Sunspace. He and i had similar views so we used to be all up in the same thread. Folks were deadset i was him. Asked BG to prove i wasn't him and he couldn't.

So i will let your case rest for a while.

Comment

Working...
                      X