Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think astronauts are completely honest about what they see in space?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you think astronauts are completely honest about what they see in space?

Interested in your thoughts on this.
    Yes
    0.00%
    No
    100.00%

Na I'm sure they get paid to keep their mouth shut or get threatened.

Comment

Absolutely not.....why do think Donald Trump tried to set up a "space force".....they know what's out there...its why they're attempting to "prepare for something"....they also know that there's very little they can do about it when the time comes.....these things are written and prophesied.

Comment

No doubt Louis Armstrong and Buzz Lightyear saw some weird stuff.

Comment

Yeah dude it's all a bunch of lies. In fact I went to space myself to see what's really up there and it's this:

Comment

Originally posted by nino brown21 View Post
            Na I'm sure they get paid to keep their mouth shut or get threatened.
            They know the earth is flat but fear speaking out about it.

Comment

Originally posted by TheMyspaceDayz View Post
              They know the earth is flat but fear speaking out about it.
              Shoot I would be too . they'd probably throw me into outer space along with the rest of the space junk n call it a freak accident.

Comment

Originally posted by nino brown21 View Post
                Shoot I would be too . they'd probably throw me into outer space along with the rest of the space junk n call it a freak accident.
                Nah, man, I have it on good authority that they wait til you get back then push you over the edge...

Comment

Originally posted by Fighter78 View Post
                  Absolutely not.....why do think Donald Trump tried to set up a "space force".....they know what's out there...its why they're attempting to "prepare for something"....they also know that there's very little they can do about it when the time comes.....these things are written and prophesied.
                  A Space Force would certainly be useless against Jesus Christ when he rides as a conquering warrior King in the battle of Armageddon. I think though that the reason Trump and others want a Space Force has more to do with National defense.

Comment

Working...
                  X