No announcement yet.

I suspect AJ will avoid Wilder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I suspect AJ will avoid Wilder

They wanted the fight before. If you deny it, you're delusional.

But I think they'll avoid the fight for as long as possible, even though they'd probably win the fight as Wilder isn't that good.

But I'll maintain that Wilder's worst decision ever was to avoid the AJ fight when offered to him.

I seriously doubt he'll get the offer again as the first Ruiz fight scared everyone involved with AJ.

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post

But I think they'll avoid the fight for as long as possible, even though they'd probably win the fight as Wilder isn't that good.

But I'll maintain that Wilder's worst decision ever was to avoid the AJ fight when offered to him.

I seriously doubt he'll get the offer again as the first Ruiz fight scared everyone involved with AJ.

they did not, you fkn tool... and it is clearly obvious why

EVERYTHING they did... was the actions of somebody who did not want that fight

I knew that I would regret not wanting AJ to get stretched out again by someone NOT named Wilder... and it took less than a day lol

Comment

Ruiz trilogy I have to give Eddie Hearn props he sold the **** out of that **** show

Tyson Fury and Wilder fight is for the heavyweight crown

Comment

I don’t know who avoided whom — but I think Joshua’s team is going to wait and fight Wilder when he’s a bit older and slower, so that way, AJ can knock Wilder out and have that scalp on his belt.

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
          they did not, you fkn tool... and it is clearly obvious why

EVERYTHING they did... was the actions of somebody who did not want that fight

I knew that I would regret not wanting AJ to get stretched out again by someone NOT named Wilder... and it took less than a day lol
          You have be a special type of dumb to believe someone is making increased offer after offer because they don't want the fight.

This guy is the type of guy who said Ruiz's weight was mind games, or that he gained 15lbs of muscle or that his goddamn hat weighed 10lbs

Can't take such idiocy seriously.
          Last edited by LacedUp; 12-08-2019, 03:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Legends456 View Post
            I don’t know who avoided whom — but I think Joshua’s team is going to wait and fight Wilder when he’s a bit older and slower, so that way, AJ can knock Wilder out and have that scalp on his belt.
            Yup I agree 100%

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
              Ruiz trilogy I have to give Eddie Hearn props he sold the **** out of that **** show

Tyson Fury and Wilder fight is for the heavyweight crown
              I think you should keep quiet considering everything you've said.

Comment

You have be a special type of dumb to believe someone is making increased offer after offer because they don't want the fight.

This guy is the type of guy who said Ruiz's weight was mind games, or that he gained 15lbs of muscle or that his goddamn hat weighed 10lbs

Can't take such idiocy seriously.

2 years ago, Joshua admitted that he is not ready... that he will not be pushed into fighting Wilder... and the fight may not happen until 2020

https://www.rtdproductionz.com/antho...rms-2018-2020/

so yea, no big surprise when they refused to supply a date/venue/signature

they lied to you muppets, and then ran off to fight Povetkin LMAO

https://www.world boxingnews.net/2018/07/31/world-exclusive-deontay-wilder-contract-not-signed-by-anthony-joshua-shelly-finkel-says-it-s-clear-by-the-terms-they-don-t-want-the-fight/

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                  2 years ago, Joshua admitted that he is not ready... that he will not be pushed into fighting Wilder... and the fight may not happen until 2020

https://www.rtdproductionz.com/antho...rms-2018-2020/

so yea, no big surprise when they refused to supply a date/venue/signature

they lied to you muppets, and then ran off to fight Povetkin LMAO

https://www.world boxingnews.net/2018/07/31/world-exclusive-deontay-wilder-contract-not-signed-by-anthony-joshua-shelly-finkel-says-it-s-clear-by-the-terms-they-don-t-want-the-fight/
                  6 months ago he offered him a 100million deal.

Comment

You can’t make another fighter fight and if 100 million doesn’t do the trick ? Ha

Fury vs AJ in 2021will be for undisputed, Wilder won’t be a necessity after 2020.

Comment

Working...
                    X