Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POLL: Who here thinks Jacobs won? go on the record and tell us why...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I haven’t watched the fight, but I think Jacobs won because Canelo is ped abuser.

Comment

I personally scored the fight for Canelo but I wouldn't have been disappointed had they awarded the decision to Jacobs. There was a lot of defense but not enough offense.

It's because neither man did enough in my judgement to justify a rightful claim to that victory. The fight was boring and sucked while both fighters sucked.

It should have been ruled a Draw TBH.

Comment

As usual the ones that cry robbery or that Canelo got a gift is the vocal minority.

Comment

Originally posted by Ric Flair Drip View Post
          It's not that they don't know it's that they haters and can't get passed the butthurt.................
          True. At least the poll appears to shows most people got it right.

I will say most Canelo fans probably don't like my cards for the 2 GGG fights but at least most of us agree here :0
          Last edited by Boxing_1013; 05-09-2019, 09:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by battlingnelson View Post
            i haven’t watched the fight, but i think jacobs won because canelo is ped abuser.
            boom..........

Comment

Jacobs won because he was the only one who fought that fight without any performance enhancing drugs in his system.

Comment

Originally posted by QballLobo View Post
                As usual the ones that cry robbery or that Canelo got a gift is the vocal minority.
                White privilege for you, people don't care because that white privilege of Canelo is strong.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Skull View Post
                  White privilege for you, people don't care because that white privilege of Canelo is strong.
                  No mames.......................hahaa

Comment

The fight was competive but Danny wasnt agressive enough. He needs a new trainer. To me it seemed the fight was his for the taking but he just didn't believe it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ric Flair Drip View Post
                      POLL: Who here thinks Jacobs won? go on the record and tell us why...

IF you vote that Jacobs won you MUST follow up with a post explaining and giving you rational...

wachugto????????????

ok GO!
                      https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=814260

Why did you piggyback off my poll bro?

Comment

Working...
                      X