Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adrian broner says he's done with boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is my problem with Fat Dan. It's one thing for posters on a message board to say that, its another for a professional writer with an ESPN-sized audience and platform.

A guy is posting about killing himself on social media and Dan says he's "crying out for attention again."

Have some fucking class you despicable fat troll.

Comment

that's gay...retiring is gay

Comment

From Broner’s mouth to God’s ear. Hopefully he means it.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
          The title seems backwards. It should read; "Boxing tells Adrien Broner he's done."
          hahahah nice Red!! So Adrien walks into a club..and there is a man sized bottle of one of those really expensive champaignes, you know...the real good stuff! the bottle has to be worth about 25k, at least! Adien slips and knocks it over, the thing crashes, breaks spills everywhere, its gone...Adrien's eyes get real big, he feels his arm, his leg, his head... then says "its ok yall Im not hurt!"

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post

This is my problem with Fat Dan. It's one thing for posters on a message board to say that, its another for a professional writer with an ESPN-sized audience and platform.

A guy is posting about killing himself on social media and Dan says he's "crying out for attention again."

Have some fucking class you despicable fat troll.
            absolutely correct. It basically shows that fat dan is a piece of garbage thats the bottom line. Yes, critics traditionally were expected to be above the fray, not trading insults with a near do well like Broner.

Comment

Originally posted by B Phontain View Post
              Bruh needs some help man. I hope someone can reach out to him before we hear some real bad news. This might be he best move for him.

https://talksport.com/sport/boxing/3...s-from-boxing/
              I hope he really is leaving boxing. I don't like his running clinching style of fighting. He is a main event fighter and for me that meant a lousy main event. I hope he doesn't harm or kill himself or someone else. He has real mental problems.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                I hope not. Broner is fun to watch, from his ring walks, to the failed shoulder roll, to getting hit clean in the face and shaking his head saying "you can't hit me"
                this right here lol

Comment

Fat Dan pulled no punches on AB

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel_T5 View Post
                    he will be like juanma lopez
                    Zab Judah 2.0
                    Had some talent, but lack of focus ruined his career potential. Like Zab, he has something about him that people want to watch, so he will get many more TV appearances until he's totally shot.

Comment

Originally posted by otrocubiche View Post
                      He could still go for the 3 fights 6.75 million "slave deal" hearn offered......
                      That would make him a wealthy slave if he didn't spend it all on something foolish.

Comment

Working...
                      X