Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Derevyanchenko: If GGG Says 'No' - Give Me Canelo or Charlo!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fangedgrowl View Post
    So true. Canelo wont duck anyone. Charlo please! When are these internet **** talkers going to fight anyone with a pulse. ? Lions blah, blah, blah. Typical cowards. Talk all that stuff and half to have like 50 dudes around them to get up some courage. Charlo wont even rematch Korobov. Tell the crying one to step up then.
    Exactly my point man! We all know Canelo taking on tough competition but that kitten Charlo is taking the easiest fights possible till Canelo blesses him with a payday...
    Strictly pathetic! But his hoe ass fan's on here claiming Canelo ducking Charlo for whatever reason.....
    Yeah sure he is....

Comment

How does this guy get another title shot with less than 15 professional fights,
      tripo g got sicc whater,but also not having abel had effect,
      should go back of the line already
      Last edited by Elpatron2; 10-15-2019, 12:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
        You are correct. Dibella is not a content provider for dazn. He is freelance and works with dazn and ESPN and I think has even put fights on Ufc fight pass if I’m not mistaken which I could be. Devry is an al haymon advised fighter hence the “thank you to al haymon” that was said at the last press conference of the ggg-devry fight. Devry can fight on any network but being a haymon fighter means the fight can easily be made with Charlo. But don’t expect to make a dent on that zealot kid, he isn’t here for boxing talk he is here for negative attention
        If Charlo wins, then Dervy has to be next! They both need it! That always makes for a great fight! How do you think Hurd will do @ 160?

Comment

Ggg

hedidnt do nothing against tripleg obly a body shot he lost fair and squarep

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
            Because they have a half a billion dollar investment into Canelo vs ggg....they have literally based their future on these two having one fight. It is truly the most ridiculous strategy ever
            I was hearing that GGG contract is contingent on the trilogy fight. Canelo was very clear he gets all of his cheddar regardless of if the trilogy happens.

Comment

So Canelo made an offer. Devry has nothing to give Canelo.

Devry and Charlo are Haymonites so we see what DiBella and Haymon are up to for headlines nowadays.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                If Charlo wins, then Dervy has to be next! They both need it! That always makes for a great fight! How do you think Hurd will do @ 160?
                I agree that it would be a great fight, but when have we heard of a guy getting 3 shots at a title in a 4 fight span. Hopefully GGG gives him the rematch and then the winner unifies with Charlo.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
                  Exactly my point man! We all know Canelo taking on tough competition but that kitten Charlo is taking the easiest fights possible till Canelo blesses him with a payday...
                  Strictly pathetic! But his hoe ass fan's on here claiming Canelo ducking Charlo for whatever reason.....
                  Yeah sure he is....
                  You're like the most sensitve poster on this site, yet you talk mad sheet about any non-Canelo fan. It's hilarious. Enjoy yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
                    More than that, it's a very important test for each guy. They're both 'eye test' and need a named win.
                    To me, Dervy has passed the eye test with his two competitive fights with Jacobs and GGG. He's not the top dog, but he's proven. Charlo needs that prove it fight though, but I feel like he'll only want to do it verses on of the other champions.

Comment

Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
                      I agree that it would be a great fight, but when have we heard of a guy getting 3 shots at a title in a 4 fight span. Hopefully GGG gives him the rematch and then the winner unifies with Charlo.
                      I did not think about that! However Dervy is better than Dennis Hogan and Brandon Adams! Dervy is a hot name right now, and that's just what Charlo needs!

Comment

Working...
                      X