Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Derevyanchenko: If GGG Says 'No' - Give Me Canelo or Charlo!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Derevychenko should fight Andrade.

Comment

Originally posted by Fire4231 View Post
      Love this kid Derevychenko... why can’t all fighters have this mindset.

If GGG doesn’t have to rematch on the back of another questionable win I don’t want to hear any wining about Canelo not fighting him.

Why is DAZN acting like everyone is waiting on Canelo vs GGG lll? GGG has done nothing to even make the fight compelling. No one cares and good for Canelo in saying it’s not worth his time.
      Because they have a half a billion dollar investment into Canelo vs ggg....they have literally based their future on these two having one fight. It is truly the most ridiculous strategy ever

Comment

Originally posted by NachoMan View Post
        Agree. I think Charlo-v-Deryvanchenko is a great, fan-friendly fight that is great for both fighters's careers.
        And both are advised by haymon so it should be an easy fight to make. Sounds like an excellent fight for the future and one that would sell out in Houston as the last Charlo fight did

Comment

Originally posted by SchoolTheseCats View Post
          DiBella is not with dazn man you keep digging yourself in a hole I see
          You are correct. Dibella is not a content provider for dazn. He is freelance and works with dazn and ESPN and I think has even put fights on Ufc fight pass if I’m not mistaken which I could be. Devry is an al haymon advised fighter hence the “thank you to al haymon” that was said at the last press conference of the ggg-devry fight. Devry can fight on any network but being a haymon fighter means the fight can easily be made with Charlo. But don’t expect to make a dent on that zealot kid, he isn’t here for boxing talk he is here for negative attention

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
            You are correct. Dibella is not a content provider for dazn. He is freelance and works with dazn and ESPN and I think has even put fights on Ufc fight pass if I’m not mistaken which I could be. Devry is an al haymon advised fighter hence the “thank you to al haymon” that was said at the last press conference of the ggg-devry fight. Devry can fight on any network but being a haymon fighter means the fight can easily be made with Charlo. But don’t expect to make a dent on that zealot kid, he isn’t here for boxing talk he is here for negative attention
            You are correct he has put fights on the ufc fight pass also. Bokfans just a mentally unstable female since aj lost and not thinking before putting any thoughts into his post

Comment

Forget about charlo. If you’re not a big money Canelo fight, or a bum, he’s not fighting you

Comment

clenelo ducked before and will duck again. he only wants the easy fights anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
                  clenelo ducked before and will duck again. he only wants the easy fights anymore.
                  Lol, you silly hoe! You sound stupid as fucc with your idiotic comments! Canelo taking easy fights huh??
                  Yeah sure he is. You stupid dumb punk!
                  Maybe if your boy Charlo had half the nutts Canelo has then he would step up and fight Sergey... But we all know that's not gonna happen....
                  I wonder why???

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
                    Lol, you silly hoe! You sound stupid as fucc with your idiotic comments! Canelo taking easy fights huh??
                    Yeah sure he is. You stupid dumb punk!
                    Maybe if your boy Charlo had half the nutts Canelo has then he would step up and fight Sergey... But we all know that's not gonna happen....
                    I wonder why???
                    So true. Canelo wont duck anyone. Charlo please! When are these internet **** talkers going to fight anyone with a pulse. ? Lions blah, blah, blah. Typical cowards. Talk all that stuff and half to have like 50 dudes around them to get up some courage. Charlo wont even rematch Korobov. Tell the crying one to step up then.

Comment

Originally posted by NachoMan View Post
                      Agree. I think Charlo-v-Deryvanchenko is a great, fan-friendly fight that is great for both fighters's careers.
                      More than that, it's a very important test for each guy. They're both 'eye test' and need a named win.

Comment

Working...
                      X