Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Nelson: Povetkin is a Serious, Serious Threat For Anthony Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Marvlus Marv View Post
    Come on, David Price was a ball hair away from waxing Povetkin. Pretty sure AJ can deal with him tidily.
    He caught him once throwing a punch and off-balance, no where near stopping him

Comment

The one thing Johnny Nelson left out is that AJ is also ten years younger, faster, stronger with better reflexes, hand to eye coordination and the more accurate of the two punchers as well.

Comment

Ring Magazine Top Ten Heavyweights
        (1) Joshua
        (2) Wilder
        (3) Povetkin
        (4) Parker
        (5) Ortiz
        (6) Whyte
        (7) Breazeale
        (8) Miller
        (9) Kownacki
        (10) Fury

Joshua Has fought 5 of 9 top fighters in the division & that's not including Vlad Klits! Wilder has faced only one of the top ten heavyweights which was Ortiz! By the end of next year its possible you can add Wilder & Fury to that list to make it 7 of 9 for Joshua! So please tell me why people are claiming Joshua is afraid to fight Wilder? One guy has 20 pro fights while the other has 40 pro fights! How does the guy with 20 pro fights resume is 10x better than the guy with 40 pro fights? I know we live in a world that's full of hate but I recall those same so call boxing fans who's jump on Wilder's bandwagon was hating him 12 months ago! Everyone seems to be emotional when it comes to AJ/Wilder but if you sit your emotions to the side for a moment & check the facts, you will see there is no comparison when it comes to their careers! Men lie, women lie, numbers don't!

Comment

Originally posted by Pennsauken1 View Post
          HE sure is with all them PEDS IN HIM
          and Joshua is clean??? hahahhahahahahahaha just takes flintstone vitamins?

Comment

Originally posted by TheCell8 View Post
            He's a much bigger threat than Joseph Parker that's for sure.
            However, he is much easier to hit than Joseph Parker too because he likes to fight in the pocket at short range.

Comment

Originally posted by TreJac View Post
              Ring Magazine Top Ten Heavyweights
              (1) Joshua
              (2) Wilder
              (3) Povetkin
              (4) Parker
              (5) Ortiz
              (6) Whyte
              (7) Breazeale
              (8) Miller
              (9) Kownacki
              (10) Fury

Joshua Has fought 5 of 9 top fighters in the division & that's not including Vlad Klits! Wilder has faced only one of the top ten heavyweights which was Ortiz! By the end of next year its possible you can add Wilder & Fury to that list to make it 7 of 9 for Joshua! So please tell me why people are claiming Joshua is afraid to fight Wilder? One guy has 20 pro fights while the other has 40 pro fights! How does the guy with 20 pro fights resume is 10x better than the guy with 40 pro fights? I know we live in a world that's full of hate but I recall those same so call boxing fans who's jump on Wilder's bandwagon was hating him 12 months ago! Everyone seems to be emotional when it comes to AJ/Wilder but if you sit your emotions to the side for a moment & check the facts, you will see there is no comparison when it comes to their careers! Men lie, women lie, numbers don't!
              Don’t let your slit get all moist but I’m about to burst your bubble.....the HW division is WEAK top to bottom. Probably worse than any time in history so these top 10 you spout out are just names....no names.

And Klitschko? Lmao the man was 4 years past his prime and lost to a jelly roll fat a$$ clown car show. I don’t know why these AJ lovers put any stock in an over the hill boxer well past his prime. Klitschko is slooooowwwww because he is old. The fact that it took AJ that many rounds to put him away is a testament to his lack of punching power. Wooohooo AJ beat up Grandpa! Tyson laid a whooping on Holmes and I’d gather no one in the US got moist as it was expected.

This love affair with the AJ Klitschko saga is saddening actually. The UK media along with snake oil used car salesman Hearn spoon fed folks this soap opera post fight making people believe AJ had taken out some mythical god and that they were and always have been soul mates. The giggling pictures with them together, the hugs make for the best Harlequin Romance Novel out there.

AJs record is ***** as is Wilder’s until they face each other. The HW division is garbage

Comment

I wouldn't sleep on Povetkin, he's no walk in the park.

Comment

Coward turned down $50 mil

Comment

If you get tired, just put him in headlock until the round is over. #KlitschkoStyle

Comment

All team AJ has to do is have a similar ref like they had for the Parker fight. Povetkin can't fight at all on the outside, so keep him on the outside. Tie him up if he comes in illegally hold him by the back of the head and throw an uppercut. The ref won't call foul against AJ.

I predict the fight will either look like Wlad vs Povetkin, or AJ vs Parker. Either way, it will make fans want to throw up.
                      Last edited by JWHardin; 07-16-2018, 07:24 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X