Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Wilder Talks Frustrating; Looks Like Joshua-Povetkin Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hearn is a pathetic liar and AJ is scared of Wilder...It's so obvious.

Comment

• Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
      A month wtf you talking about....it was pretty much a week when joshua said he wants the fight in the uk and as i said before the A-side in the end decides where and when this fight takes place or are you still in denial thinking wilder holds all the cards.
      That 50 million offer is history and since then wilder has openly stated that he will sign the contract and fight in the UK for an improved offer of 15.5 million which again is 6 times his highest purse.
      What ever way yiu try and deny it wilder has turned down a fight which he said he would sign only this weekend.
      What did shirley winkle say last week wilder is fully aware and open to fighting in the uk
      Guess what they backed out.
      Fact
      Fact is they never backed out they asked for more information regarding the contract. Hearn wanted them to just sign u know and everybody else know things don’t work like that. Another FACT AJ backed out that 50mil jack!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
        Did Wilder turn down $50 million? Still waiting on you to tell me 3 fighters who've turned down $50 Million Dollars to fight in Las Vegas!
        was the contract ever received by Hearn ? Show me proof of that and plenty of fighters have turned down offers that were intended to screw them over...the A-side has the final say so now it's back to wilder and his 1.5 million paydays and AJ paydays at 20 million ..who's the winner ?

Comment

• Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
          I agree with Hearn. Something this big and this important with the Povetkin people waiting for an answer team Wilder should not be fuking around. They should read that contract the minute they get it. How long does that take. It shouldn't take more than an hour to read it and reread it. If there is anything in the contract they don't like then they get on the damn phone and say so immediately the same day. Instead they say will will sign in a week or or so. They act like they have all the time in the world when they don't. They left Hearn with no choice but to move on and make the Povetkin fight.
          Lol I have a question is Hearn paying u or banging u to be a fanboy

Comment

• Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
            was the contract ever received by Hearn ? Show me proof of that and plenty of fighters have turned down offers that were intended to screw them over...the A-side has the final say so now it's back to wilder and his 1.5 million paydays and AJ paydays at 20 million ..who's the winner ?
            lol wilder had to agree to the fight before he was sent a contract though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kagami Taiga View Post
              For a contract to be valid, Date and Location of performance absolutely have to be on it. Come my guy.
              This is B.S .

Date and location does not have to be valid .

Joshua fought Molina before a rescheduled Klitchlo fight which was signed BEFORE the Molina fight .

They figured all that out after the Molina fight .

Yea come what ?

Comment

• And there you have it, Joshua vs Povetkin rumored to be on September 22nd with DAZN boxing debuting in the states. This was ALWAYS the plan. You can't just go straight into a Joshua/Wilder fight on DAZN, it would need to be this type of fight and you just hope you are able to some traction to it by putting it on there in 2019. One problem is, Joshua isn't THAT big of a name in the states yet so don't expect it to pick up many subscribers off this fight. And Joshua/Wilder could probably still be put on PPV even in the afternoon if need be and you could charge $70 bucks there compared to the monthly fee of $12.

It didn't need to take a rocket science to figure out what was going on here from the start. Again though, if I'm Wilder, I take no less than $20-25 million next time around in negotiations or take a flat fee of $15 million plus a percentage of the PPV sales.

Comment

• Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                  This is B.S .

Date and location does not have to be valid .

Joshua fought Molina before a rescheduled Klitchlo fight which was signed BEFORE the Molina fight .

They figured all that out after the Molina fight .

Yea come what ?
                  LOL. You clearly have no idea what you're talking about. Please just stop.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kagami Taiga View Post
                    LOL. You clearly have no idea what you're talking about. Please just stop.
                    I put that clown on ignore last week or so. Glad to see it was a wise decision.

I mean, how is the date not important, when it determines how long Wilder would potentially be off the shelf for? Can he fight in the interim? ******ed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Iamsmoke89 View Post
                      lol wilder had to agree to the fight before he was sent a contract though.
                      Look lets get real here and all wind ups put aside...i would not expect joshua to sign a contract that puts him 2nd in this fight and i would not expect wilder to also agree to a fight if he feels its unfair.
                      But the bottom line you cannot talk on social media with finkel and him saying he is more than happy to fight in the uk as long as the purse is upped which that has happened now.
                      50mil means jack **** if the odds are against you and you risk the chance of being robbed of your world titles ...i saw that in person with lennox lewis againt holyfield.
                      So unless wilder accepts he is the b-side and fights aj in the uk then the fight don't happen but if he did fight joshua the reamtch would then by on wilders hometurf so whats the problem..
                      Wilder needs a reality check period

Comment

Working...
                      X