Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Wilder Talks Frustrating; Looks Like Joshua-Povetkin Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
    Look lets get real here and all wind ups put aside...i would not expect joshua to sign a contract that puts him 2nd in this fight and i would not expect wilder to also agree to a fight if he feels its unfair.
    But the bottom line you cannot talk on social media with finkel and him saying he is more than happy to fight in the uk as long as the purse is upped which that has happened now.
    50mil means jack **** if the odds are against you and you risk the chance of being robbed of your world titles ...i saw that in person with lennox lewis againt holyfield.
    So unless wilder accepts he is the b-side and fights aj in the uk then the fight don't happen but if he did fight joshua the reamtch would then by on wilders hometurf so whats the problem..
    Wilder needs a reality check period
    He has agreed to fight in the up that’s not a problem. It’s clearly some fishy underhanded stuff that they wasn’t ok with in the contract though. That’s not them backing out that’s them making sure wilder don’t get screwed in the fight. And I would expect aj side to do the same if it was the other way around. Point blank Hearn is not gonna buy that belt from wilder like he did with Parker and Martin. If aj want that belt he gotta earn it and how do u earn it u fight it out. Not no bs fight he did with Parker where Parker couldn’t even get on the inside. And Martin was simple paid to get knocked the ****ed out. We all knew he was a paper champ from get go look how that sorry ass won the belt. And what happen soon after Hearn gave him a couple mil if that to fight aj?

Comment

• Originally posted by BoZz View Post
      They know why they duckin they not dumb , if a 41 with no punching power could do this...what would a hard punching young wilder do??!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
      Wlad has no punching power? Are you ******ed?

Comment

• Originally posted by Iamsmoke89 View Post
        He has agreed to fight in the up that’s not a problem. It’s clearly some fishy underhanded stuff that they wasn’t ok with in the contract though. That’s not them backing out that’s them making sure wilder don’t get screwed in the fight. And I would expect aj side to do the same if it was the other way around. Point blank Hearn is not gonna buy that belt from wilder like he did with Parker and Martin. If aj want that belt he gotta earn it and how do u earn it u fight it out. Not no bs fight he did with Parker where Parker couldn’t even get on the inside. And Martin was simple paid to get knocked the ****ed out. We all knew he was a paper champ from get go look how that sorry ass won the belt. And what happen soon after Hearn gave him a couple mil if that to fight aj?
        do you really want to compare the defences of wilder compared with Joshua ...we saw how easily Joshua despatched molina and we saw Joshua beat klitchcko who wilder admitted was not ready for him...Joshua has beaten better fighters in just 21 pro fights compared to wildest 40 fights lol ...Joshua would beat Washington,spilka and duhapaus all on the same night...get real son

Comment

• Originally posted by ukbox View Post
          No I didnt fannyballs

I said Fury would have accepted the fight. Hearn didnt want to take the risk
          The hate is real mincer

Take your head for a s**t

Comment

• Originally posted by ukbox View Post
            Don't come on here trying to spread fake news.

It's in print, the contract wasn't valid as it had no date or venue...nor guarantee that wilder was AJs next opponent.
            That was a deliberate act by team hearn.

Hearn has done everything he can to avoid this fight

AJ acting like he wants it made. The guy's a fudd & a duck. Disgrace to Britain
            Try to use your brain man. Why did they not bring this to the media's attention immediately then? If the contract was completely meaningless why wait until AJ was given a 24 hour window by the WBA in which to make a fight with Povetkin? You really think Wilder's team is that ****ing dumb?

As I've written before, if EITHER of the teams really wanted to make this fight next then it would have been made next (or it would have been very obvious who was avoiding it - obvious to everyone, not just fanboys of either side).

Comment

• Originally posted by Straightener View Post
              The hate is real mincer

Take your head for a s**t
              Mincer 😂
              Freudian slip eh?

Can feel the love is real with you.

Are you sitting there with love ballads blasting out your speakers?

Wiping away tears & typing away in the defence of your true love Eddie

Awww

Comment

• Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
                do you really want to compare the defences of wilder compared with Joshua ...we saw how easily Joshua despatched molina and we saw Joshua beat klitchcko who wilder admitted was not ready for him...Joshua has beaten better fighters in just 21 pro fights compared to wildest 40 fights lol ...Joshua would beat Washington,spilka and duhapaus all on the same night...get real son
                U clearly missed what I was saying. Which had nothing to with who either one of them have fought. It was how aj got the belts pay attention. Plus me and another fan of boxing was in discussion u jumped in not knowing what the hell it was about.

Comment

• I hope the Povetkin fight happens.
                  And AJ loses.
                  You think Povetkin would be easier to deal with being A side?

Comment

• As expected Wilder ducked what an idiot.

The date and venue as the two issues are up there with the worst excuses ever. They know you can't grab any venue at anytime you want especially a massive stadium.
                    The GGG Canelo fight had the venue 100% confirmed after the contracts were signed at the 11th hour.

All he had to do was sign the paper. That tells the WBA the fights on. Then decide where the fight happens which we already know would have been the one in Wales. Wilder knows that.
                    We know roughly when the date would have been based on what day that venue was free at least 2 months from now. Meaning end of September.

Wilder just threw away his chance at the biggest pay day he would ever receive.
                    He had a contract with the fee he accepted in his face for over a week and decided to not sign it and blame the other side....

Anyone who has earned around a million per fight, is not on PPV, doesn't sell out 30k arenas let alone 90k+ ones is absolutely crazy to walk from that.

You watch him get sparked out in his next fight and the chance to get $20m will be gone forever. What a total Muppet.

Comment

• 1) There would be a rematch
                      2) The IBF might cause that belt to be dropped as per Tyson so might not be for undisputed anymore.
                      3) If Povetkin is the A side you fight in Russia
                      4) Less people will care

AJ loses Wilder loses , which is why I thought he would have jumped at the fight.

From the AJ side if he loses he just wasn't good enough to be undisputed.

Originally posted by genrick View Post
                      I hope the Povetkin fight happens.
                      And AJ loses.
                      You think Povetkin would be easier to deal with being A side?

Comment

Working...
                      X