No announcement yet.

Whats the deal with Sweat suits

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats the deal with Sweat suits

Whats the deal with Sweat suits ? i had 1 for Christmas & ive been wearing it when i do my road work i used to be able to run 4 miles & it was quite hard ,however when i wear the sweat suit & run the same distance it is SOOO ****in hard it is unbelivable

why is that
    Last edited by Dynamite Kid; 12-31-2007, 09:03 PM.

Originally posted by divad View Post
    Whats the deal with Sweat suits ? i had 1 for Christmas & ive been wearing it when i do my road work i used to be able to run 4 miles & it was quite hard ,however when i wear the sweat suit & run the same distance it is SOOO ****in hard it is unbelivable

why is that
    Because you're sweating like a mother ****er!! The suit is heating up your body so you're sweating more and using up more energy than you normally would.

Stick at it though. the weight will fall off

Comment

Because you're not supposed to use it for regular training! The sweatsuit is for losing water weight right before a fight. If you use it for regular training, you're only gonna impede your training efficiency and recovery.

Comment

Originally posted by PunchDrunk View Post
        Because you're not supposed to use it for regular training! The sweatsuit is for losing water weight right before a fight. If you use it for regular training, you're only gonna impede your training efficiency and recovery.
        Ricky Hatton wears his for training though does'nt he

Comment

Probably because hes always having to lose weight since he puts on the pounds when hes not preparing for a fight.

Comment

Originally posted by skyler View Post
            Probably because hes always having to lose weight since he puts on the pounds when hes not preparing for a fight.
            No, he doesn't wear it all the time.

Comment

No, he wears it for weight loss, not for training.

Comment

Hey guys I have a question!
                I cant get a good sweat going when I run,box,or any type of training. I really cant good a good amount of sweating going, I noticed when I only and ONLY wear the sauna pants part of the sauna suit and not the sauna top, that It gets me a very good sweat and I like that. How many days a week should you be working out with a sauna pants on? I mean I sweat in them but not that much! And I drink a **** load of water so that couldnt be the problem.

Comment

Originally posted by boxing4ever View Post
                  I cant get a good sweat going when I run,box,or any type of training. I really cant good a good amount of sweating going, I noticed when I only and ONLY wear the sauna pants part of the sauna suit and not the sauna top, that It gets me a very good sweat and I like that. How many days a week should you be working out with a sauna pants on? I mean I sweat in them but not that much! And I drink a **** load of water so that couldnt be the problem.
                  If u want a gd sweat going then work harder or do alot of running theres no reason why you shudnet get a gd sweat or shadow box in a suna i did that one time lol.

Comment

Originally posted by boxing4ever View Post
                    Why do you feel you need to sweat more than you do? Sweating does next to nothing for you unless you're trying to lose water weight right before a weigh in. It does affect your ability to do work in a negative way though. The more water you lose from your body, the more your stamina, speed and strength are affected. Therefore, working out in a sweat suit, unless you absolutely have to hit a certain weight in a matter of a few days, is idiotic and counterproductive.

Comment

Working...
                    X